Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior appreciation thread

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
He wanted to high five or scream at every single one of us in the crowd coming off. He made a fairly straightforward tackle in the second half and it was like we'd won the champions league. Brilliant stuff.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Chin up-Sheffield Wednesday vs.JPG.

:bowdown:.

What a player and what a guy. The epitome of a true professional.

Despite being sidelined for a lengthy period for the second season in a row, you'd have thought he'd never been away from his performance tonight.

The run and the flick in the first half were absolutely sublime and he was a key component in another near-flawless team effort at the Amex tonight.

Not only is he a great player, he is also a very intelligent, positive, professional guy. You can see just how hungry he is to succeed with everything he does.

Let's hope his injury problems are behind him now and he can lead us on to the Prem. What a cracking piece of business by the club to bring him in.

I could not agree more. He's the ultimate professional and a great player. He does an amazing job where ever he plays. He was brilliant at right wing, and he's so composed at left back. The man deserves another chance in the premiere league!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I also thought to myself what a great professional he is tonight.

It was in the second half and he unusually gave the ball away but then instantly went and won it back and it went out for a throw. As soon as it went out he castigated himself for the mistake and then made sure he was completely focussed for the throw in. Tremendous attitude from a great pro. A managers dream I would have thought.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I agree with the posts eulogising how totally brilliant he was tonight, the slow walk past the east stand rousing all and sundry was moving in the extreme, great player for us and welcome back Liam, even taking into consideration how excellent the side has been all season to say we have missed his contributions is the highest praise indeed.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I want to say ' I don't care what position he plays - he must start'.

But I'm not drunk enough.

However, whom are the better leaders and inspirational men we have?

I love him.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I'm a huge fan. While we have problems in defence now having him back at this stage of the season is a huge asset. For me he and Bruno have taken the place of Calde. He should have been MOM last night

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agree
Top player and bloke
If that wasn't enough....
His dad played for us as well

When did Leroy play for us? I know he was shorlisted as a manager but do not remember him playing for us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here