Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Getting married. All booked up during the reign of Sam so never thought about the clash.

Unfortunately my wedding anniversary is going to clash not only with future play off dates but also the IoM TT and SWMBO has already ruled out anniversaries in Douglas

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
At a friends birthday BBQ in Warnham.

Got the same interest/apathy as the FA Cup Final, but then hoping for the same comedy outcome........

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm taking part in a 5K colour run.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I will be watching it. I want Hull to win because I want the opportunity to batter Sheff Wed next year for revenge

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I will be watching it. I want Hull to win because I want the opportunity to batter Sheff Wed next year for revenge

This.
Although part of me thinks that we never win at Hillsborough, whereas we did beat Hull. I know that doesn't necessarily mean we will beat them again next season, but it seems more likely.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I will watch it despite the fact that they are not typically great games, with a few exceptions.. really don't mind who wins or loses. I think most Championship Clubs would be out of depth in the PL, but Sheff Wed particularly, which might be amusing for a few weeks next season should they prevail come Saturday. Will watch and dream...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Posh tickets for the cricket at 'Ove.

drinking-red-wine.gif

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Packing my case as going on holiday Sunday

Paying the bills