Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford fans

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
LOL @ "their cup final".

The way they are going they every chance of playing at Old Trafford and Anfield next season.

No they don't. If you can't beat us by more than a deflected goal, with 10 men for most of the second half, promotion is not something that is going to follow. Poor side.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One tune. The ubiquitous Sloop John B that's been done to death and that's the limits of their imagination for what was their cup final.

Yawn. Next.

Still think sloop john B sung by FCUM fans in the cup at Withdean was by a million miles the best sound from away fans in brighton EVER!!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Think yourselves lucky at least most Brentford fans are ok.
I had to put up with Luton fans today.
They have not changed, utter scumbags. Horrible downtrodden lowlifes (and that was the women)
3 or 4 not just chucked out but had to removed by 2 stewards/police, one at each end like carrying a stretcher and being pelted by others while they were trying to wrestle them out.
I said to my mate on the way to the ground they are vile, horrible fans, they proved me right.
looking at them after the game there was something very wrong with them, just the way they looked. Weird.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Think yourselves lucky at least most Brentford fans are ok.
I had to put up with Luton fans today.
They have not changed, utter scumbags. Horrible downtrodden lowlifes (and that was the women)
3 or 4 not just chucked out but had to removed by 2 stewards/police, one at each end like carrying a stretcher and being pelted by others while they were trying to wrestle them out.
I said to my mate on the way to the ground they are vile, horrible fans, they proved me right.
looking at them after the game there was something very wrong with them, just the way they looked. Weird.

Horrible club, horrible fans, horrible ground.

Gave brighton fans a good pasting quite a few times in the 70's and 80's

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Still think sloop john B sung by FCUM fans in the cup at Withdean was by a million miles the best sound from away fans in brighton EVER!!!

As much as it pains me to give credit to anything Man U oriented, that was far and away the best version of that tune I've ever heard at a footie match. You're spot on.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Good to see the Brentford fan spreading his @rse cheeks to the south stand get chucked out. :ban:

Bert365

May 7, 2006
Brilliant fans

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-17-17-34-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-17-17-34-50.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 2,331

Jan 30, 2008
Horrible club, horrible fans, horrible ground.

Gave brighton fans a good pasting quite a few times in the 70's and 80's
Were you at Luton when some WSF got in the home end,? it was a lively place, remember they came into a pub before the game slapped a few people ,took us by surprise
regards
DR

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
"We'll sing on our own, we'll sing on our own, we're Brentford FC, we'll sing on our own"

Congratulations, that's all you bloody sang. Not usually one to comment on away fans but this lot were something else. :lolol: :facepalm:

Probably the first group of supporters (save for 'neutral end' Fulham who don't really count) who, despite having 3000 odd, sat down the majority of the time. Fair play to them on their big day out though. :thumbsup:

They played us off the park and their fans were decent. Wind your fecking neck in and address how crap we were.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Absolutely, nothing shouts 'tin pot day trippers' like sitting down for 95% of the game. Cringeworthy.

Why is the quality of the away support dependant on whether they stand or sit. Whatever they were singing it must have reached the half way line given the amount of waves from their manager. I certainly heard their we're too good for you which made me chuckle

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
this is from a brentford fan on twitter
I do not understand the fuss over the AMEX. It's just a slightly better version of Bolton. Not bad for a new ground, but still dull.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
this is from a brentford fan on twitter
I do not understand the fuss over the AMEX. It's just a slightly better version of Bolton. Not bad for a new ground, but still dull.

It's all about opinions of course but maybe Albion fans do over hype the Amex slightly? Don't get me wrong compared to the Withdean its paradise!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here