Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
zt0s.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have 2 seagulls on my left shoulder. They are actually blue, but as this was taken the day of the inking they look black! View attachment 50384

This is the best Albion related tattoo I have seen. And it will stand the test of time.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've wanted to get one for years but not just the badge. I did have an idea for a kind of montage to Brighton in general to show A seagull, maybe the pavilion, the Amex arches, or the Goldstone, the beach, pier, all in a landscape or mosaic kind of thing but I can't draw, and it never looks right. Enough for people to realise it's BHAFC but not so obvious. I do like Miocenes but seeing as he is a friend of mine I can't really copy it, unless I modify it and get it somewhere different. But that will always be a copy and I don't think I could live with that.......

I have a red Indian on my right forearm and a dragon on my left so I can't think of a way to incorporate anything in to my existing work without it looking shit.

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
I've wanted to get one for years but not just the badge. I did have an idea for a kind of montage to Brighton in general to show A seagull, maybe the pavilion, the Amex arches, or the Goldstone, the beach, pier, all in a landscape or mosaic kind of thing but I can't draw, and it never looks right. Enough for people to realise it's BHAFC but not so obvious. I do like Miocenes but seeing as he is a friend of mine I can't really copy it, unless I modify it and get it somewhere different. But that will always be a copy and I don't think I could live with that.......

I have a red Indian on my right forearm and a dragon on my left so I can't think of a way to incorporate anything in to my existing work without it looking shit.

Just go to your tattoo artist, show them what you have and tell them what you'd like and let them design you something.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
That is an option but I haven't been "ink'd" for 15 years, none of the original artists are at the shops I know. I have a picture in my head, but I just can't put it to paper properly.

And I have a baby due in august so I need to save a space for that. ;-)

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
I have BHA tattood on my "old man"
When I get excited it says Brighton And Hove Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here