Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 4th Round - Who do you want?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any league two / lowly placed league one side at home. As many games as possible to keep the reserves sharp!

I don't quite get this.

I'm seriously impressed by the quality of our reserves and they all need to be match fit.
A decent FA cup run would be perfect for this season, and that 11.

Kayal and March need game time, as will Rosenior.
Not to mention the centre halfs, Tomer, Towell.

Agree with this.
For the first time in my Albion supporting history, we have a genuinely competitive 'reserve' team.
Give them the cup run which will give them game time, build confidence, and work their way into the first team or at least provide more competition for places.

Err? Why not put some value on the competition and think about going on a big as run as possible. Home draw is best against lower side. With some premier sides not taking it seriously any more no reason we cannot go far!?

What these folk said /\ /\ /\ /\

I'm hoping for a crap (but not too crap) home draw, so I can take my son and several of his mates for his birthday.

Having a feeling that it will be Accrington Stanley - which may not prove too enticing to 8-year-olds.

I'd say it would be perfect. My youngest's first ever Albion match was Northwich at Withdean and he loved it. Young-uns just want to see goals, innit.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'd say it would be perfect. My youngest's first ever Albion match was Northwich at Withdean and he loved it. Young-uns just want to see goals, innit.

Yeah, maybe. The difference here is that his mates don't live in/support Brighton. And it's the parents that might need convincing....

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
When and where is the draw?

It's tomorrow (Monday, January 9) at BT Tower in London. Former England internationals Michael Owen and Martin Keown will make the draw.

What time does it start?

The draw takes place at 7.10pm before Monday night's final FA Cup third-round clash between Cambridge and Leeds United at 7.45pm.

What TV channel is it on?

The draw will be broadcast on BBC 2 and BT Sport 2.
Or you can follow every ball being pulled out right here with us when this very page turns into our FA Cup fourth-round draw live blog.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The lowest ranked team left. Play the same team (more or less) as yesterday.

We will never have a better chance than this season to get promotion.

No distractions please. Especially the circus that Palace would become.

What he said with the addition that it's at home.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Extra time and penalties if required tonight, isn't it ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here