Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding Whitehawk player

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That's how I read it. He was not talking about Dan's personal life just the football side.
LlcoolJ may feel a bit embarrassed now?

Why the F**K would I feel embarrassed? Read what I wrote.

That all he needed to do was to read the thread that he was posting on to realise that that type of comment was completely distasteful and unnecessary whatever was meant by it. This isn't faux outrage or misunderstanding TMLS's post, it's called having a brain and realising that sometimes, taking the piss because of football rivalries isn't actually funny or appropriate. F**k's sake. It's basic common sense.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I looked at this thread to childishly laugh at Dan Harding if I'm honest. Instead, that heartbreaking story makes me want to wish nothing but love and good fortune to the man. I couldn't even imagine the pain his family must of been through.

Exactly.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Had Beach Hut hospitality at the brilliant Dripping Pan this week. 3 key points:
1. Whitehawk fans were magnificent with the music and singing throughout
2. Great to see there is much crossover with Lewes / Whitehawk and the Albion as shown when
3. This chap got booed off when subbed

Chatting to an ex-Swansea pro who kept asking me "Are you sure it was him who played professional football??" IMG_3466.JPG

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Had Beach Hut hospitality at the brilliant Dripping Pan this week. 3 key points:
2. Great to see there is much crossover with Lewes / Whitehawk and the Albion as shown when

Chatting to an ex-Swansea pro who kept asking me "Are you sure it was him who played professional football??"View attachment 80465

hell of a slope on that pitch

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I dont wish to sound heartless but that shouldnt affect the team he plays for provided the family were together, like living where he does and playing for Portsmouth. I can fully understand not wanting to live away from the family in a hotel up north.

Reminder that you are a heartless c*nt.

Chatting to an ex-Swansea pro who kept asking me "Are you sure it was him who played professional football??"View attachment 80465

Yes, let's use a thread based mainly around the unfortunate death of two unborn children to mention how much of a good time we had booing an ex Brighton player. Top marks. I really think some of our fans have a skull of shit rather than a brain.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
God, do some people hold a grudge against every single player who leaves us? Get a ****ing life.

Wishing Dan all the best in the world after what happened to him and his family.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014

There was no booing from the Whitehawk fans, they dont boo their own players, I thought the only booing came from a few Albion fans that were there.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Know how he feels. My wife went full term and we lost our daughter within 5 mins of birth. That was 28yrs ago and it still hurts. We have three great sons though

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Know how he feels. My wife went full term and we lost our daughter within 5 mins of birth. That was 28yrs ago and it still hurts. We have three great sons though

I'm sorry to hear that, can't even imagine how awful that must be. I've had a couple of family members suffer a similar fate but I was too young to fully understand.

It's beggars belief that a thread about a situation that is so universally distressing and upsetting has been bumped so a poster can leave a "look at me, I was out with somebody from NSC. I must be cool if another nameless, faceless internet persona would hang out with me" type post. I hate this forum sometimes.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm sorry to hear that, can't even imagine how awful that must be. I've had a couple of family members suffer a similar fate but I was too young to fully understand.

It's beggars belief that a thread about a situation that is so universally distressing and upsetting has been bumped so a poster can leave a "look at me, I was out with somebody from NSC. I must be cool if another nameless, faceless internet persona would hang out with me" type post. I hate this forum sometimes.

Beach Hut hospitality isn't anything to do with the Nsc poster. Lewes FC have beach huts at the Dripping Pan for hospitality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here