[Misc] Are you ready for Christmas?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That strike has been suspended.

[tweet]811261594370011136[/tweet]

Air travellers face Christmas misery of lost, damaged and delayed luggage as baggage handlers promise to work as usual over the festive period.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Done all my shopping, got the presents wrapped. Just need to write a few Xmas cards.

Won't be up early though. It is a Sunday morning with no football and no bookies open! The only day I can have a lie-in until then.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
That bloody question that various folk ask around this time of year.

Frankly, no I'm not.

It feels like a funny run-in to the big day this year, with (most) schools breaking up a whole week ahead of Christmas Day. Even sitting here now, Christmas Day feels like some time away meaning I'm nowhere near "panic mode" which is where I need to be to actually do the bulk of my Christmas present shopping.

Then there's the whole food shopping thing. I have no idea what we really need such are our various travels over the festive period. It feels like we're just popping home now and again just to take in the odd Albion game.

Are you ready for Christmas yet?

No.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Because of bloody work, having bangers and mash on Christmas day, then doing the traditional meal on boxing day.
Still a few items to purchase from Amazonia etc :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Feel a tad smug ! All presents bought and just one left to wrap. A small food shop tomorrow. It does help that we did the family thing on the weekend just gone as we always runaway to rural France to get away from the shite !

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bit of a weird one this year. Highly unusual, but Christmas shopping now all done, and no massively outrageous food shop to do as we are going to family for Christmas Eve & Day.

And we don't even have Boxing Day football to look forward too :rant:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bit of a weird one this year. Highly unusual, but Christmas shopping now all done, and no massively outrageous food shop to do as we are going to family for Christmas Eve & Day.

And we don't even have Boxing Day football to look forward too :rant:

We did our Christmas shop this evening, £177 :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here