Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It was a Brexit proposal that May says she is not keen on. It's hardly been reneged upon and hasn't yet been binned. Straw clutching in the extreme. The stance regarding limiting immigration has not changed and is supported by May.

Check the news. It HAS been BINNED. It was a major keystone of the Leave campaign. Slowly but steadily losing their grip. Reneging on so many key points. The country won't stand for so much back tracking much longer. Give democracy a chance. 2nd referendum soon, once all the lies are swept away and the facts are presented. There is still a chance to save Britain!!!

Last edited:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Check the news. It HAS been BINNED. It was a major keystone of the Leave campaign. Slowly but steadily losing their grip. Reneging on so many key points. The country won't stand for so much back tracking much longer. Give democracy a chance. 2nd referendum soon, once all the lies are swept away and the facts are presented. There is still a chance to save Britain!!!

You are very, very deluded.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I see our PM has binned the idea of a points system for immigrants. Another Brexit key stance reneged upon. Not looking good is it! 2nd referendum once all the lies are exposed please!!!

May never campaigned for a points system, so she isn't reneging on anything. It is also clear she's not going to renege on the initial parliamentary vote that the referendum was final - i.e. no bloody silly ideas of a second referendum.

Would you like some more straws, or have you got enough to clutch for the moment?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not at all. It's just the constant drone of a spoilt brat who hasn't got his way which annoys me. Are you a failed politician by any chance who put all your eggs in the remain basketcase

Nah, just a realist mate. It's all going our way! Lovely stuff.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
May never campaigned for a points system, so she isn't reneging on anything. It is also clear she's not going to renege on the initial parliamentary vote that the referendum was final - i.e. no bloody silly ideas of a second referendum.

Would you like some more straws, or have you got enough to clutch for the moment?

It's all going wrong for Brexiteers. Second ref only a few months away. My words? Mark 'em son. It's happening! Wayoooo!!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I doubt anything is going your way, in general terms.

Happy days , either way. Brexit loses it's grip hour by hour. The good people are winning.
You might not know it yet, but we've done you a favour. You'll thank us in a couple of years.

When the time comes...vote remain. Peace!

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

Hows that losing Grip lol

What the British people voted for on 23 June was to bring some control into the movement of people from the European Union to the UK. A points-based system does not give you that control.”

In an attempt to illustrate her point, May said Heathrow staff had told her and David Cameron that immigrants were abusing student visa rules through a points-based system.

“But because they met the criteria, they were automatically let in,” she said. “That’s the problem with a points-based system. I want a system where the government is able to decide who comes into the country. I think that’s what the British people want.”

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Nah, just a realist mate. It's all going our way! Lovely stuff.

How's it all going 'your' way ? You've openly admitted you wanted the status quo - neither option on the ballot paper allowed for that Or were you too stupid to spot that ? So whatever the outcome, and it WILL mean us leaving the EU, it's never going to go 'your' way.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How's it all going 'your' way ? You've openly admitted you wanted the status quo - neither option on the ballot paper allowed for that Or were you too stupid to spot that ? So whatever the outcome, and it WILL mean us leaving the EU, it's never going to go 'your' way.

Good news that it might not be looking that way though eh! You lot might lose some face but the country will
Better off. Small price to pay. Great news.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good news that it might not be looking that way though eh! You lot might lose some face but the country will
Better off. Small price to pay. Great news.

Good swerve of the question posed.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good swerve of the question posed.

Your questions were: How's it all going our way?
And: Are you stupid?

Because the truth is coming out: no one will submit article 50, all are distancing themselves from the promises made.

No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here