Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading attendance or tix sold

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Can't understand why anyone orders paper tickets and pays the fee now that the club has introduced print at home, which seems to work a treat.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can't understand why anyone orders paper tickets and pays the fee now that the club has introduced print at home, which seems to work a treat.

Gives them something to complain about :shrug:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Gives them something to complain about :shrug:

Not the complete truth. The system currently has a bug which they are trying to sort out for some people.
I tried all weekend to buy mine and in the end I had to ring the ticket office who informed me of the system issues and I had to buy mine over the telephone, which have been delivered. I have today again tried the login. but it just goes to basket and wont log in, it will recognise me for going to E Top up, but crashes again when I try to put money on the card. Met a guy in town today, who said he had been trying for two days to buy tickets online and has the same issues.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I am guessing the crowd will be close 25k

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Are you sure it's not collect?
I usually get mine delivered but the system defaulted to collect this time around.

I will phone them tomorrow. I have a printer so I'll ask if I can just print them if they aren't here by then, not too sure what's what

Edit: status says 'printed' perhaps they are on the way

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
23,000 at least

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
How does the print at home work? Just ordered an extra two tickets - do I print the confirmation that's just been sent or is there a separate link incoming?

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
2000 is an impressive turnout from Reading, not that I'll be clapping when the actual number gets read out...

If we end up with something like 23k then it'll give us a good idea how many are acutally turning up when we say 27 or 28k and the whole ground erupts in laughter!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would be stunned if we reach 25k.

Delighted, but stunned.

I really wouldn't be stunned at all. At a tenner a game (five quid a child), this is a very affordable one-off game for a family. And Reading have already sold most of their 2200 tickets (2000 yesterday, I think). Mind you, there will be a few STH who have bought tix but might not bother if the weather is gash.

I would only be surprised if the gate was outside the 23-27k range.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here