Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst thing you eat regularly?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Cereal bars that are high in sugar. A lazy breakfast, eaten on the go.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Tis bread for me. And that there tasty butter that goes with it. I made the error of a regular sized jar of Marmite being purchased on my way home about 10 days back. That terse black goo cannae exist on its own, so it was a precursor to a fortnight of yeasty jowl enhancement.

...... and gout! :)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Once a month a cheeky KFC, once a month a Dominos, a Big Mac once every four weeks, about 12 times a year I have a kebab, Fish 'n' Chips every 28 days or so, three times a quarter I'll have a Burger King, every 672 hours I'll grab a 5 guys burger, oh, and about 12 times a year I'll try a Chinese. Other than that it's an Indian every month and that's all realy.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Pot noodles. Essential hangover fodder.

I understand the logic of the hangover pot noodle but they're a bit shit, aren't they? Do yourself a favour and get some decent instant noodles from the chinese supermarket and add any of the following:

Egg, meat, veg, chilli, fish sauce, lime, herbs, ginger, garlic- whatever you've got.

Infinitely tastier and no doubt a better hangover cure. And it only addd a minute or two to the prep time.

Unless you genuinely enjoy pot noodles, in which case carry on...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I probably have a kebab once evey month/3 weeks.

But I do order the chicken shish with no mayo so I'm not actually sure it's all that bad. I've seen them prepare it and ultimately it's grilled chicken breast in a wrap.

The MISSUS however goes for the donner......eats about a 3rd and I then polish it off.....

That's probably where the issue is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
pastries (sausage roll, steak slice etc.),

I'm no health fanatic - never dieted, and don't understand Kcals or points or any of the rest of it. The ONLY things I look at when choosing what to pick off a shelf is the FAT content / SUGAR content. Its astonishing the difference in FAT content between two ostensibly very similar products. For example if you've got to buy a sandwich from M&S at a service station - there'll be a chicken and mayo one with about 25g of fat, next to a chicken and stuffing one with about 6g. Your pastries are a SHOCKER. You don't even want to KNOW how many grams of fat are in a Ginsters steak slice!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Chorizo - not very good for you, but utterly wonderful.

Edit: Bollocks, meant to post that under my TLO handle. Soz.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Vegan balls.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Burnt toast. Apparently very bad for you but can't be doing with hot bread.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Deep fried chicken wings for me .......remember the doc on one visit asking me what I ate , on telling him about the wings he said they're ok now and then.
At that point it was about 4 times a week !!!

Problem is I've got soooooo many different ways to flavour them all containing half a block of butter......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here