Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I got a 10k pay rise from Brexit. Pound's recovering though so I'm currently only about 6k up from pre Brexit levels now.

I'm paid in pounds, my salary has gone the other way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course I did! :lolol:
Yes, sorry I phrased the question poorly. Of course I knew you would, I was just surprised you were only part time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I just appreciated the total honesty within the post............yes will do, we (me and the wife) are planning on coming down for a home game soon, will let you know when, normally meet for beers at the North / west lower bar :thumbsup:

Oi ..dont forget you promised me one too!

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I run a stall selling jam at farmer market's in sussex. Dont want to say how much i earn in case the OB are watching

Regards
DR

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I have two jobs. By day I am self employed as a website designer/social media consultant, working mainly with sole traders and small businesses - the clients can be great, they can also be demanding and perhaps the pay isn't as good as it could be, but that's my issue with how I tend to market myself...I'm doing alright though.

By night (well, evenings/weekends) I work for a Supermarket - either filling shelves/throwing tins at annoying children or in the warehouse accepting deliveries/unloading lorries. I've done this for about 15 years and it's a guaranteed income for when the day job slows a bit - it keeps the mortgage for the house my ex and I have (which she lives in) going as well as enough for me to continue to do what I want, within reason.

It's not an ideal life, but it'll do for now. Gotta do what you've gotta do.

I've sent you a PM:thumbsup:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I run the payroll department of a large company in York, live in Darlington and make a lot more money than most of you think is fair. I pride myself in thinking that my department doesn't make mistakes before the pay goes to the bank therefore saving the company a lot of money and justifying my large salary.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Freelance consultant, mostly financial services but other industries too. Generally business improvement initiatives, how to grow the bottom line.

Make a living

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I own a decorators merchant its ok pays the bills.

I fear you are just papering over the cracks. You need to stop glossing over it and getting all emulsional.
If you do you will soon be on a roll and brushing everything aside, stop treading on eggshell and give your competitors a pasting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here