Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am so HAPPY

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Became a great grandfather again over the weekend thanks Ben & Gemma and today we had great news from the Royal Sussex Hospital. Wife was told a couple of weeks ago that she had Lymphoma so has been having tests to see if the cancer had spread but today she was told today it hasnt and that she would have to undergo 4 sessions of chemo to remove it and the success rate for curing it is 90%+ so nobody can upset me today, not even Simmo. Greatest early birthday present ever

Great news BG and congrats on becoming a great grandad again. Can he play LB though? :)

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I looked at the thread title and thought " Oh FFS, more drivel" but I'm glad I opened it and wish you all the best of luck and happy birthday. It will ,however, be the only time I don't judge a book by it's cover!

But you did judge it by it's cover (I looked at the thread title and thought " Oh FFS, more drivel")

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Happy Birthday BG and congratulations on your two wonderful pieces of news. Your contrarianism and occasional 'Duke Of Edinburgh' style outbursts make your posts intriguing & sometimes unmissable together with some genuine footballing insights and many interesting points. Long may you post.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Happy Birthday BG and congratulations on your two wonderful pieces of news. Your contrarianism and occasional 'Duke Of Edinburgh' style outbursts make your posts intriguing & sometimes unmissable together with some genuine footballing insights and many interesting points. Long may you post.

I enjoy his posts also, although ridiculed by some on here, he never seems to be upset by them and doesn't give abuse back.
Congratulations BG keep on posting.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Your contrarianism and occasional 'Duke Of Edinburgh' style outbursts make your posts intriguing & sometimes unmissable together with some genuine footballing insights and many interesting points

You're kidding aren't you :moo:

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Happy Birthday BG.
Congratulations on becoming a great grandfather.
Best wishes to your wife.

I bet you have been busy checking your thumbs up notifications the last couple of days. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here