Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is it half term already?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Confession! I am hardly ever on NSC, but on the Brighton FC Banter Book all the time. I was the one who posted it with the Leon Best pic, I along with another of the admins, were bored, so concocted this story, thinking we might get 3 or 4 people to bite, but then loads of people did and all started sharing it all over Facebook and Twitter, and I was just informed about here too. I just picked a random striker, who no-one had heard of, and posted it, with Best's photo. Apologies to all.

Couldn't You and your mates just **** each other off instead to pass your time? ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
eb1a12a9e405ad2cde53eda039babd5a.jpg

Confession! I am hardly ever on NSC, but on the Brighton FC Banter Book all the time. I was the one who posted it with the Leon Best pic, I along with another of the admins, were bored, so concocted this story, thinking we might get 3 or 4 people to bite, but then loads of people did and all started sharing it all over Facebook and Twitter, and I was just informed about here too. I just picked a random striker, who no-one had heard of, and posted it, with Best's photo. Apologies to all.

I'm confused. Was this passage ive quoted with the Nathan Jones story also you..?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was it a tweet saying 'the Albion are buying a CHAMPIONSHIP QUALITY striker'.

They don't get any dafter than that, it would be the world's most pointless parody account.

Corrected for you, we tend to sign a lower league striker most seasons, along with "ones for the future" for the development squad.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Ahhh ya cheeky scallywag

you fooled us once, I'm not as daft as you think and falling for your jokes again...

He is coming ain't he...

I'm confused. Was this passage ive quoted with the Nathan Jones story also you..?

No that was someone else, but we did it between us. It was my idea and found the said random striker, he then used the name and made up that story, as most on there knows he lives in Luton. I then posted that he'd signed with Leon best's pic, not expecting many to fall for it, which loads did.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No that was someone else, but we did it between us. It was my idea and found the said random striker, he then used the name and made up that story, as most on there knows he lives in Luton. I then posted that he'd signed with Leon best's pic, not expecting many to fall for it, which loads did.

Despite the confession of total fabrication, I will be Holding The Nerve till the end of the window for this to happen.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

How pathetic. Seriously, why bother?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Played on Friday and scored in a 2-1 away win for anderlecht

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here