Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cheltenham Town ** Official Match Day Thread **

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Badges are lined up

We never win when perseus starts these threads.

But the badges are lined up*. I left it to the last hour or so to buy a ticket. Chosen seats had gone by then. £12 does not seem more than a night down the pub.

Dreamtime: Macca scores all five goals in a 5-0 win and we sell him to Sunderland instead of Buckley. It is only fair. Poyet signed him in the first place.

(*at least on my computer they are.)

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Indeed. Perseus started 3 threads last season: 2 draws and a loss. This season one thread one loss, so far...

I don't think we would have had a thread at all otherwise ?

Their left back is Paul Black.

Last edited:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Since 1996–97, teams involved in European competition during the season have received a bye to the third round; the remaining Premier League teams enter at the second round, and the remaining Football League teams enter at the first round.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
@OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC team v Cheltenham: Stockdale; Chicksen, Greer, Dunk, Calderon; Bruno, Ince, Forster-Caskey; Agustien, Mackail-Smith, O'Grady. #CTFC

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
Stockdale; Chicksen, Greer, Dunk, Calderon; Bruno, Ince, Forster-Caskey; Agustien, Mackail-Smith, O'Grady

Subs: Ankergren, Hughes, Maksimenko, LuaLua, Fenelon, Harris, Toko

I'm guessing Bruno in midfield, ether CMS or COG playing the Ashley Barnes role on the left. March still out, no Buckley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here