Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup

I'm watching Peterbrough Sports v Chorley (who travelled overnight!), which is also on the red button. Or you can watch it non - live on the iPlayer for a few weeks.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p06msdqd Screenshot_20181006-163233.png/the-fa-cup-201819-peterborough-sports-v-chorley-fc

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Bath City 3 - Lewes 0

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Sussex By The Sea FA Cup 3rd qualifying round results today:

Bath City 3-0 Lewes
Billericay Town 9-1 Whitehawk
Eastbourne Borough 4-3 Dulwich Hamlet
Hitchin Town 2-0 Hastings United
Horsham 1-1 Poole Town
Moneyfields 2-3 Worthing

Lancing to play Hendon tomorrow at home in a 2nd Qualifying Round replay.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Ouch that Whitehawk score is a bit embarrassing.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
These matches are great for building up some funds. Worthing got another 15k yesterday to add to the previous 9.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Isn't Billericay that club where the owner is paying EFL level wages to get EFL players in to play in level 7(?) league football? Possibly slightly less embarrassing for Whitehawk if that's the case.
Perhaps they couldn't concentrate on playing football because they were just pissing themselves laughing at the muriel?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Isn't Billericay that club where the owner is paying EFL level wages to get EFL players in to play in level 7(?) league football? Possibly slightly less embarrassing for Whitehawk if that's the case.
Perhaps they couldn't concentrate on playing football because they were just pissing themselves laughing at the muriel?

You're absolutely right. He's got players in the conference south earning pro wages.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing went down 0-4 to Hendon at Culver Road today. If Horsham played there yesterday, how come they got Saturday priority?

I could be wrong but I think it's because Lancing only just got re-instated into the competition (the team that beat them, Phoenix Sports, fielded an ineligible player and were disqualified). I'm guessing the arrangements had already been made for Horsham to have the ground on Saturday.

As I say, could be wrong, but that's my guess.

That sounds spot-on, Brovion. Why aren't they using Woodside Road again?

The Fourth Qualifying Round draw was made at noon today and matches are scheduled for the weekend of Saturday 20 October.
Each winning club will receive £25,000 from Emirates. I've put an asterisk against what I consider to be the tastiest ties.

Northern Section

Cleethorpes Town or Guiseley v Stourbridge
Warrington Town v FC Halifax Town
Chorley v Barrow
Hartlepool United v Workington or Kidsgrove Athletic
*AFC Fylde v Chesterfield
Southport v Ashton United
*Blyth Spartans v York City
*Harrogate Town v Wrexham
*Dunston UTS v Gateshead
*Stockport County v Altrincham
Marine v Salford City
Witton Albion v Solihull Moors
Alfreton Town v St Neots Town or Coalville Town

Southern Section

Woking v Welling United
Hitchin Town v Leatherhead or Hanwell Town
Chippenham Town or Hendon v Maidenhead United
Eastbourne Borough v Slough Town or Bristol Manor Farm
Hemel Hempstead Town v Oxford City
Weston Super Mare v Bath City
Boreham Wood v Dagenham & Redbridge
Tiverton Town or Metropolitan Police v Havant & Waterlooville
Gloucester City or Dorking Wanderers v Bromley
Aldershot Town v Kettering Town
Torquay United v Winchester City
Billericay Town v Taunton Town or St Albans City
Eastleigh v Hampton & Richmond Borough
Wealdstone v Sutton United
Ebbsfleet United v Worthing
*Maidstone United v Leyton Orient
Haringey Borough v Horsham or Poole Town
Barnet v Braintree Town
Concord Rangers v Dover Athletic

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

You're absolutely right. He's got players in the conference south earning pro wages.

For example Jake Robinson

JR scored a couple of them. Fellow former Hawk, Sam Deering got one as well.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

I was at the game Saturday. Tbf Whitehawk just got taken apart, the league difference was so clear. Jamie O Hara is the only big money player left but is stupidly overweight and won't cut it much higher. He had far too much time on the ball though and picked balls off at will. Jake Robinson and Sam Deering also playing for Billericay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here