Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I’d like to pass on thanks from the hf’s for all your hard work in signing their petition. It is much appreciated and has got them all they wanted in super quick time .
That's great news. Shows just how weak Parish is when he caves in to a 100 or so spotty teanagers at the same time showing long term fans how devalued they really are. I think there will be some future issues from these fans when he tries to implement these moves.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
And to celebrate this famous victory there is a dancing subbuteo player on shapeways who must be modelled on the famous FA Cup winning dance from Pardew

https://www.shapeways.com/product/GNAHHL8ZH/dancing-subbuteo-man?optionId=1021377&li=marketplace

710x528_3971094_163226_1459304722.png

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
That's great news. Shows just how weak Parish is when he caves in to a 100 or so spotty teanagers at the same time showing long term fans how devalued they really are. I think there will be some future issues from these fans when he tries to implement these moves.

Lets hope the fans who are going to be displaced get a petition together on a properly run website which counts each name as one entry and im sure that we can do an even better job using proper names next time

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I’d like to pass on thanks from the hf’s for all your hard work in signing their petition......blah blah ****ing blah

Nice try at reverse psychology you arsewipe. "Oh thank you, you've done our job". Absolutely firkin hilarious so this is.

Long live the SHF. Spurs HF.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is an all-inclusive singing section remember - for the many, not the few.

So, should you have a seat in the "turf out zone", just respond that you wish to be part of the new singing section when that oh-so-awkward "we value you but **** off" telephone call comes.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Time for all Twitter users to tag @CEO4TAG into a tweet with a link to this thread and suggest he takes a look at the numbers and names of the signatures
Surely better to start another petition on behalf of the actual fans of cpfc who have been shafted to accommodate their rented atmosphere. Make it obvious that it's created/made up which would compare well with the HF petition. Which la la land petition does Mr Parish choose. Oh the drama...

Much more entertainment.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I assume everyone in the singing block will stand, this will affect the blocks either side so a number of extra people will have to stand as well possibly most of the lower tier whether they want to or not.

Although most clubs turn a blind eye to the back rows standing, if most are standing for the whole game I can see them getting in trouble with the authorities, should be fun times ahead

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Too late - online polls are a numbers game - no one cares about the details.
I think this Palace fans get why we have done this answering the post by Kirby

Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Why would Brighton supporters sign a petition to greatly enhance our atmosphere
They know how much louder we are than them anyway.

--------------------- -------------------------------------
I think many are completely missing the 'potentially' from all these statements! Yes it could increase the atmosphere long term? It could also cause a fair amount of grief with our fans and a bit of friction between sets initially as well? That is what the knobheads of other teams will have been voting for.

Still bemused the way it has all been handled, seems so backwards, that even something positive will be shitty for people in the beginning because the people making that decision haven't made the effort to organise it.

I also don't understand the motive of forcing the atmosphere to dry up to prove a point being 'in the best interests of the club' as if we go down this season, the atmosphere could well have been a part that could keep us up.

All seems very backwards but hey ho, the club ****ed my season ticket up this year, so at least I'm not being moved

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I feel privileged to have helped a small band of children in their fight against oppression , it's outrageous in this day and age where people who consider themselves adults force children out of their usual creche into a hostile environment such as modern day football stadia , (yes it's true Selhurst has tried to stay as close to the good old days of football concerning their stadium ) but nonetheless it is a victory to be shouted from a very small rooftop in one corner of the stadium that children do have rights in a very much adult ruled world , i would also like to thank all of my brothers and sisters of NSC for supporting this worthy cause , god bless you all , especially the renowned hip hop star Ten Pa Cent who took time to add his name to the many many thousands of concerned protesters .

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Be interesting to see how much quieter their famed atmosphere is on TV once the Always are not gathered round a microphone at the front of the stand. They think the atmosphere is not as good as it could be because people were not joining in with them from where they were, since they have been gone no one sings, so moving central means all those who currently do not start, or join in with, chants, suddenly will because the Always are central? ??? There is a lot of flawed logic in there, is it worth upsetting loyal fans for the chance the atmosphere gets better?

Final point, if the HF really wanted to be central they could and should have taken the opportunity to move when the crowd was only 12k in a 25k.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely better to start another petition on behalf of the actual fans of cpfc who have been shafted to accommodate their rented atmosphere. Make it obvious that it's created/made up which would compare well with the HF petition. Which la la land petition does Mr Parish choose. Oh the drama...

Much more entertainment.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Mr Itsmy Seat would sign for sure :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here