Okay then in that case-

ramsey.jpg

Chris Ramsey
[MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION]

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Yep, the people who are first/last get two picks in a row, but they then have to wait a fair while for their next pick afterwards. Glad people are starting to get the hang of it. Picks so far:

1. MattBackHome - Bobby Zamora
2. StripeyShark - Mark Lawrenson
3. Gazwag - Wayne Bridge
4. ShaolinPunk - Peter Ward
5. Moggy - Peter Sayer
6. Mr.Mero - Liam Bridcutt
7. Turienzo's Lovechild - Matthew Upson
8. [MENTION=498]Braders[/MENTION] -
9. Hamilton - Steve Penny
10. [MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION] - Leo Ulloa
11. Kazenga - Michael Kuipers, Chris Ramsey

People mentioned/in bold can currently pick.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] you are up next

( assuming that [MENTION=12291]Bradders[/MENTION] is now out [MENTION=14833]Mr M[/MENTION]ero ?)

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] you are up next

( assuming that [MENTION=12291]Bradders[/MENTION] is now out [MENTION=14833]Mr M[/MENTION]ero ?)

Bozza has chosen a terrible time to accept my name change, but Mr.Mero is now named after the offspring of our talented young midfield enforcer and an American pop star.

BgsDEO2CEAEGGNn.jpg

We'll give [MENTION=498]Braders[/MENTION] another 10 hours, if he misses his pick twice then we'll faze him out. Seem fair?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I was terribly bored the other day, and despite my terrible Photoshop skills I decided I needed a new signature on another forum I use (www.footballforums.net, which is incidentally where I nicked this game idea from). I think Rohans face improves Rihanna ten fold, but then I do have a slight man crush on him. :love:

The only downside to your name change is the jamie thread loses coherency a little bit with jamie's outburst at Mr Mero being one of the funniest bits.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
The only downside to your name change is the jamie thread loses coherency a little bit with jamie's outburst at Mr Mero being one of the funniest bits.

I do say "It is I, Mr.Mero" in my first post (or something similar.)

The Jamie thread is one of the reasons I changed it, I had people messaging me asking to hack things for them etc. Got tired of explaining it. :lol: :lol:

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Yeeah, think its time to say goodbye to Braders. No point having the game stopped for 10 hours if he has no intention of getting online any time soon.
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] is free to pick now. Just remember that you and [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION] now message/mention each other instead of Braders from now on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here