Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bobby Madley

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Have it from very reliable source the on-line video rumours are complete bollocks.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Very sobering indeed. Assuming his version is true, one tiny mistake (if indeed it was, rather than a possibly just a bad taste joke sent to a "mate") and a career and a person's life is ruined.
Typical of the society we live in and the press we have in this country. Exceptionally harsh to be sacked, not to mention a made up story becoming "fact" and receiving death threats and people calling for the RSPCA to investigate.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Very sobering indeed. Assuming his version is true, one tiny mistake (if indeed it was, rather than a possibly just a bad taste joke sent to a "mate") and a career and a person's life is ruined.
Typical of the society we live in and the press we have in this country. Exceptionally harsh to be sacked, not to mention a made up story becoming "fact" and receiving death threats and people calling for the RSPCA to investigate.

I think you have misunderstood what is wrong with the "society we live in".

Videoing a disabled person for a laugh and sending it to your mates is not a small mistake.

It's a premeditated action of a complete bell end, not a joke down the pub.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I note that he refers to a 'final written warning' does this suggest that he had already had a number of written warnings for something else?

Otherwise the consequence seems pretty harsh for his misdemeanor.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Videoing a disabled person for a laugh and sending it to your mates is not a small mistake.

Based on his blog it wasn't premeditated was it? sounds more like he did it on the spur of the moment.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Being ‘on message’ is actually more important to you than being a human being. Saddo. I won’t be so polite in future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here