Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion fan prediction in today's Observer

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Of the summer arrivals Adone, Ali and the right back forgotten his name sorry become regular first team players

I assume you mean Bernado, the left back?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm suprised so many people think we will finish so high up the league, I think we will struggle to replace Murray's Goals this season especially the amount of cruicial point winners.

Hopefully I am proven wrong but I cant see much coming from Locadia, However Hemed may step up when called upon again.

1. Murray is still here
2. I am stunned at everyone just forgetting about Andone, the guys stats back him to be a goal scorer in the PL, have some faith in him

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
1. Murray is still here
2. I am stunned at everyone just forgetting about Andone, the guys stats back him to be a goal scorer in the PL, have some faith in him

I would be amazed if Muzza does as well, fingers crossed he will.

I have faith in Andone but he is still very much an unknown in the premier league. Its pretty rare for forwards to come in and make a real impact in the premier league, especially at the price we have been paying for players.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I would be amazed if Muzza does as well, fingers crossed he will.

I have faith in Andone but he is still very much an unknown in the premier league. Its pretty rare for forwards to come in and make a real impact in the premier league, especially at the price we have been paying for players.

In all fairness we were going to shell out 20 million for him, Deportivo just played themselves so we got him at the bargain price, trust me he's gonna do a job! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here