Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam johnson sacked

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Although she's been portayed as the starstruck teenager, the transcripts of those Whatsapp messages quite clearly show that its Johnson who is doing all the flirting and chasing, which led on to the suggestive sexual texts. She was just after a signed shirt, he was the one who initiated everything that happened and took full advantage of her naivity. What an utter creep.

I hope while he's inside someone takes a baseball bat to his kneecaps.
Nail. Head. On.

This kid did not escalate this. He admitted grooming right off the bat. he knew there was no defence but claimed his "arrogance" made him believe hed get away with it. He had a harsh lesson...but it is fair.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Lori Maddox was 15 when she slept with Bowie and just about every other rockstar in LA thereafter. It went unreported (therefore no prosecution) until she wrote a book much later in life which formed the basis of the film 'Almost Famous'.

The minor has to obviously make the complaint generally for there to be a prosecution.

and that is where the cookie crumbles old boy...!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think this is one of my favourite Twitter accounts at the moment.

[tweet]705165388514988036[/tweet]

Note: I am in no way sympathising with AJ...

what is a dumb footballer supposed to think....................it's like advertising a car that does 140 when the speed limit is 70 ........it's like advertising a week in fiji when they know they cant go .....footballers along with basketballers are the thickest beings on the planet.....in my humble opinion like.... and don't go throwing lampard at me , he's an exception..!!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
what is a dumb footballer supposed to think....................it's like advertising a car that does 140 when the speed limit is 70 ........it's like advertising a week in fiji when they know they cant go .....footballers along with basketballers are the thickest beings on the planet.....in my humble opinion like.... and don't go throwing lampard at me , he's an exception..!!

Not sure I get your point. Are you saying his actions are excusable as he's thicker than a whale omelette?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nail. Head. On.

This kid did not escalate this. He admitted grooming right off the bat. he knew there was no defence but claimed his "arrogance" made him believe hed get away with it. He had a harsh lesson...but it is fair.

Indeed. And quite apart from the fact he is a perverted piece of filth, what I find incredible is the sheer scale of Johnsons stupidity. I mean how THICK do you have to be to willingly and knowingly send messages to a young girl who could show them to absolutely anyone. Or have them discovered by someone. He obviously had that thought lurking in the back of his mind when he texted "keep deleting our convos". But he was so desperate to have his seedy little fumble he carried on anyway.

Unreal.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think this is one of my favourite Twitter accounts at the moment.

[tweet]705165388514988036[/tweet]

Note: I am in no way sympathising with AJ...

That is class, they will say anything if they think its popular opinion

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Not sure I get your point. Are you saying his actions are excusable as he's thicker than a whale omelette?

he doesn't look particularly thick but i wouldn't be surprised.......he is a northerner after all and i know in this age of social equality i shouldn't say this but they are different breed and i am struggling to put up with them........particularly where boro , burnley , hull , weds...:lolol: so please dont get me wrong ,it's not a paedo thing ......it's the faarkin norverners that do my sweede in...:thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008

ANOTHER REASON WHY I HATE MODERN FOOTBALL
regards
DR

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
he doesn't look particularly thick but i wouldn't be surprised.......he is a northerner after all and i know in this age of social equality i shouldn't say this but they are different breed and i am struggling to put up with them........particularly where boro , burnley , hull , weds...:lolol: so please dont get me wrong ,it's not a paedo thing ......it's the faarkin norverners that do my sweede in...:thumbsup:

So, all northerners are thick. What an intelligent and well thought out observation. :facepalm:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I appreciate I may be over-reacting here, but "all northerners are thick" comes across, in a thread like this, as unhumorous bigotry - and not a great deal different from a comment like "all 15 year old girls are gagging for it".

for the record.....all northeners are definitely not thick......it was an attempt at humour .....:thumbsup:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Probably not even facing any charges or if he was far more difficult to secure a conviction?

Germany I think is far more stringent in sexual misdemeanours. Wasn't there a female famous singer who actually got a jail sentence because she slept with a guy knowing that she was HIV positive and hadn't made the guy aware of it before she had sex with him ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst not for 1 minute condoning his behaviour I do wonder,however how different countries within the EU can have different ages of consent,
shouldnt they all operate the same with the same age etc?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Germany I think is far more stringent in sexual misdemeanours. Wasn't there a female famous singer who actually got a jail sentence because she slept with a guy knowing that she was HIV positive and hadn't made the guy aware of it before she had sex with him ?

I think you will find that has happened over here as well.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Never thought I'd ever feel sorry for Big Sam but what the feck was he doing having to face the press about this shambles? It should have been the chief executive and the obvious question should have been " Do you actually have a child protection or safeguarding policy in place?"

Whilst not for 1 minute condoning his behaviour I do wonder,however how different countries within the EU can have different ages of consent,
shouldnt they all operate the same with the same age etc?

That could only happen if laws were made in Brussels. The fact is that they are not; they are made by national parliaments.

Never thought I'd ever feel sorry for Big Sam but what the feck was he doing having to face the press about this shambles? It should have been the chief executive and the obvious question should have been " Do you actually have a child protection or safeguarding policy in place?"

The Chief Executive of Sunderland FC (who earned £663K in 2014) was briefed by the police in May 2015 and spoke with Johnson's lawyers shortly afterwards. She should be asked who came up with the cunning plan to protest all along that Johnson was innocent, on the off chance that the young girl would crack and give into the enormous pressure that women are put under in these cases to withdraw her "obviously absurd" allegations. A plan like that also, of course, enables the football club to hang on to the services of a talented player that they are paying £60,000 a week to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here