Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England and Wales come together in lille

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Be interesting to see if you still have your smug, England is a shithole and full of wankers just out for trouble attitude after tonights Germany Poland game....

My posts about German trouble makers have obviously passed you by then? Twit.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Seems to me that the French police have lost all control and if not creating it are only exacerbating the situation. What a ****ing mess it appears to be out there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are not very English user friendly are you. Never mind, unfortunately we managed to beat Wales today. We will soon be knocked out which will no doubt please you. Til then.

Wierdo.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I was in the Lyon fan zone last night. Great atmosphere most of the evening with the French (obviously), Albanians, Northern Irish and anyone else. Despite a huge electrical storm and it pissing it down.

However two flares were let off inside the fan park, security was nowhere near the levels of Paris. Probably 20% of people in there had umbrellas which are on the banned item list (had mine confiscated in Paris)

Then with about 80 mins gone in French game something kicked off big time. After a couple waves of people leaving it became a stampede, hundreds of people absolutely sprinting towards exits. We couldn't see what was going on so just joined them and got out of there. Whole place seems on edge, and I have no idea how items like flares are still making it into these places. Haven't seen anything about this online though

a frenchman and a belgian recieved stab wounds in the Lyon fanzone last night,two Albanians were arrested,probably that

far worse individual crimes than anything English fans have done

getting jailed for throwing a plastic bottle FFS!

the way the french OB are treating the English reminds of the sketch from Not The Nine O'Clock News

the one where the white copper arrests the black man for walking on cracks in the pavement

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
a frenchman and a belgian recieved stab wounds in the Lyon fanzone last night,two Albanians were arrested,probably that

far worse individual crimes than anything English fans have done

getting jailed for throwing a plastic bottle FFS!

the way the french OB are treating the English reminds of the sketch from Not The Nine O'Clock News

the one where the white copper arrests the black man for walking on cracks in the pavement

Charged with possession of curly black hair and thick lips ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I was thinking of that exact thing a few days back. Been arrested for having curly hair.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Possession of an offensive wife

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here