Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Children abducted on street to supply paedophiles?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well as is Britain these days be careful where you mention. No wonder things go unchecked.
Is it just my imagination or was there a widely publicised report a few weeks ago by a professor called Alexis Jay describing in clinical detail how at least 1400 mostly underage girls were groomed, drugged and raped over a period of years in the northern town of Rotherham by gangs of men from predominately Kashmiri-Pakistani Muslim backgrounds?

The reason I ask is that earlier this week, I was publicly called a liar, an Islamophobe and a racist for mentioning this fact on a BBC TV debate programme called - laughably - Free Speech. "Boo! Hiss!" went the studio audience. "Not true" went the silly girl panelist sitting to my left. "List one contemporary problem facing Britain that's NOT the fault of Muslims? Are there any in your mind?" said someone on Twitter with evidently strong and somewhat unnerving radical Islamist sympathies.

It's normally at this point in the proceedings that the moderator comes to your rescue. I know Jonathan or David Dimbleby would have done. Grumble though I do on occasion about the leftist bias of their respective programmes Any Questions and Question Time, the fact remains that the Dimblebys are bright, scrupulous, supremely well-informed professionals. No way would they allow it to go unchallenged if one of their panelists said something that was perfectly true only to have the rest of the panel and (almost) the entire audience to shout him down as a racist, Islamophobic liar.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...on-a-BBC-debate-programme-called-Free-Speech/

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Apparently, according to Atilla, it's all the Tories fault, and Thatcher.

attila may have to start looking at the dear old ex scottish pm's that we have had from the labour party in recent years as well. Perhaps Mr Stockbroker could write a poem about miranda and mandy so everything is kept balanced :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
attila may have to start looking at the dear old ex scottish pm's that we have had from the labour party in recent years as well. Perhaps Mr Stockbroker could write a poem about miranda and mandy so everything is kept balanced :)

Can't really imagine him doing 'balanced'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here