Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Forget Tomori as much as I like him, we have 4 centre halfs already under contract, get Abraham and Loftus-Cheek in on loan is what's required :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As well as Hughton's high standing among the power-brokers at Stamford Bridge, Brighton's relatively close proximity to Chelsea's Cobham training base is also in their favour.

This will surely swing it for us. Why would the lad plump for a year miles from home and all his mates when he can go down the road. I'm pretty sure Tomori will tell him only good things as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Forget Tomori as much as I like him, we have 4 centre halfs already under contract, get Abraham and Loftus-Cheek in on loan is what's required :)

Given he can play right across the back and has pace and is fantastic in the air I'd rather we signed him up, even on loan. Going to be a massive star imo.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not convinced about this, away at Brizzle he looked poor against Dunk & Duffy, Duffy flattened him in the first 5 minutes and don't think he fancied it after that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not convinced about this, away at Brizzle he looked poor against Dunk & Duffy, Duffy flattened him in the first 5 minutes and don't think he fancied it after that.

Really? It's a distant memory, admittedly, and he did fade in the second half, but I remember thinking he looked like their only threat during the first half. He was only eighteen too, he's not going to be perfect :)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

He scored more goals than Glenn Murray in the same division in a far inferior team with less quality service and he's 19 years old.

That's good enough for me thanks.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Really?

Did you not witness the crunching 50/50 he didn't shirk from with the BFG at our place? The one where the BFG hobbled away and Abraham walked away from as if it was nothing. He certainly didn't go into hiding after that challenge.

I doubt there's a bruising centre back in the game that even registers the slightest bit of concern for Abraham in terms of physicality.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Precosiously talented - a bit like Joffra Archer (different sport of course!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here