Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orange in, or Orange out?

Orange In, or Orange Out?

• Orange In (it's new and won't do no harm)

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • Orange Out (you kidding me? Stick to tradition)

Votes: 48 54.5%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
now you say that there is a dedicated person in charge of starting the match day threads?
Yes. Different people have done it over the years, but when things are working (as they are) you don't **** with it. Last year Tom & Jerry started one out of turn, which was a disaster. Sir Albion should have know better, god knows what he was thinking.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes. Different people have done it over the years, but when things are working (as they are) you don't **** with it. Last year Tom & Jerry started one out of turn, which was a disaster.

Quite. Can't have any old Tom, Dick or Jerry messing with the classic threads, else ANARCHY will ensue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes. Different people have done it over the years, but when things are working (as they are) you don't **** with it. Last year Tom & Jerry started one out of turn, which was a disaster. Sir Albion should have know better, god knows what he was thinking.

Some posters are so fudging clueless.
Why would you try and make this promotion campaign all about me, me, me, at the expense of promotion.

JUST STAY IN YOUR GOD DAMN MOTHERFUDGIN LANE.

If you don't like your assigned role, then take a leaf out of [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] 'assuming we lose...' book and create a NEW one.
Failing that, DO NOTHING.

Frackin snowflakes.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
_89927797_hi033367512.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here