Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two weeks to go - how are you voting in the EU referendum? - Leave or Remain?

How do you intend to vote in the EU referendum?

• Leave

Votes: 125 38.5%
  • Remain

Votes: 183 56.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abc

Jan 6, 2007
The current poll positioning is interesting with a 17% lead for remain which is completely different to the national polls at the moment.

So how representative of the general population do you think NSC is?

The common link is obviously BHA and football but that aside I have the feeling that we have a very wide age range, a real mix of political loyalties and views and probably incomes too.

So would you put a bet on a remain win based on this poll?!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Your post intimated that you agreed that Remain were the worse. I don't agree that Remain have lied more than Leave so no, I don't agree.

We know we don't pay £350m a week to the EU but the leaders of Leave still peddle that crap.

They also state Turkey 'is' joining the EU. They aren't. They might want to but they are light years from reaching all the criteria necessary and may never bearing in mind Cyprus can veto them.

Neither side comes out smelling of roses but in my view the actual factual lies are from Leave!
"Actual factual lies". Yep, that sounds like something only the remailers could come up with.

Desperate... ... ... ...

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Your post intimated that you agreed that Remain were the worse. I don't agree that Remain have lied more than Leave so no, I don't agree.

We know we don't pay £350m a week to the EU but the leaders of Leave still peddle that crap.

They also state Turkey 'is' joining the EU. They aren't. They might want to but they are light years from reaching all the criteria necessary and may never bearing in mind Cyprus can veto them.

Neither side comes out smelling of roses but in my view the actual factual lies are from Leave!

I would urge everyone to take a step back and observe the words and actions of our politicians, the same politicians who would condemn football supporters in France, who trot out the same old mantra that we will hunt down terrorists, who insist that a cut in spending is actually not a cut. These very same politicians that who have displayed such ineptitude, have misrepresented the facts, knowingly and tell us how to vote. They've got it wrong, they are beholdant to the electorate not the other way round. This referendum held without parliamentary privilege has shown us just what facile, idiotic and debased people we have as our politicians. Not one has admitted an error or apologised for the mistruth's that have been peddled. The outcome of this referendum will be that politicians will be held at an all time low by the population of this country, followed closely by the dreadful journalism and editing by the major network news broadcaster. They are an embarrassment!!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The current poll positioning is interesting with a 17% lead for remain which is completely different to the national polls at the moment.

The common link is obviously BHA and football but that aside I have the feeling that we have a very wide age range, a real mix of political loyalties and views and probably incomes too.

You have a small selection inside a small area, a bit like the opposite result on another teams board , not representative at all but in a way I'd say it was good for Exit as places like Brighton should be staunchly remain and that it isn't must be worrying

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You have a small selection inside a small area, a bit like the opposite result on another teams board , not representative at all but in a way I'd say it was good for Exit as places like Brighton should be staunchly remain and that it isn't must be worrying
I very much doubt that this forum is representative of the Brighton area as a whole. It's representative of Brighton fans, completely different.

The UK bouldering forum I use has a similar poll. People from all over the country/world use the site, like this one but it has a very heavy Sheffield bias as the city is the centre of the climbing community in the UK and most of the original members are from here.

The poll is roughly 85% Remain. I'm not kidding myself that the rest of Sheffield is the same.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

I think there may be multiple votes from certain people. No way is that a true reflection

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anybody that does not speak English basically......is my main point.they could be Danes or Icelanders...do they speak English..

The consultant rheumatologist I saw in March was Icelandic. He spoke perfect English. I had to wait three months to see him after my GP wrote a letter. Imagine how long the NHS waiting list would have been had he not been working here.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Brexit campaigner Farage says UK, Italy to launch EU's disintegration

The European Union will start disintegrating after Italians pick the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement candidate as mayor of Rome on June 19 and Britons vote to leave the EU four days later, the leader of the UK Independence Party was quoted as saying.

UKIP's Nigel Farage told Italy's Corriere della Sera in an interview published on Saturday that British Prime Minister David Cameron should resign even if the 'Remain' camp won by a narrow margin in a June 23 referendum on EU membership.

Bookmakers still predict Britons will vote to stay in the EU, while opinion polls have see-sawed - though one on Friday gave a 10 percentage point lead to the 'Leave' side, for which Farage is a prominent campaigner.

"We can't lose this referendum ... there will be a Big Bang of British politics: nothing will remain the same," Farage said. He said he would "destroy the old EU", together with 5-Star leader Beppe Grillo.

"On June 19 the 5-Star movement elects the mayor of the capital and changes Italy. On June 23 Britain leaves the EU and changes Europe. We will trigger a domino effect. After us, other northern European countries will leave, starting with Denmark," he said. "The EU is about to collapse, disintegrating in several pieces."

Municipal elections in Italy last Sunday put 5-Star candidate Virginia Raggi, 37, in the lead to become mayor of Rome ahead of the candidate from Prime Minister Matteo Renzi's center-left Democratic Party (PD). The race will be decided by a run-off vote on June 19.

www.yahoo.com/news/brexit-campaigner-farage-says-uk-italy-launch-eus-110004861.html?ref=gs

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Brexit campaigner Farage says UK, Italy to launch EU's disintegration

The European Union will start disintegrating after Italians pick the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement candidate as mayor of Rome on June 19 and Britons vote to leave the EU four days later, the leader of the UK Independence Party was quoted as saying.

UKIP's Nigel Farage told Italy's Corriere della Sera in an interview published on Saturday that British Prime Minister David Cameron should resign even if the 'Remain' camp won by a narrow margin in a June 23 referendum on EU membership.

Bookmakers still predict Britons will vote to stay in the EU, while opinion polls have see-sawed - though one on Friday gave a 10 percentage point lead to the 'Leave' side, for which Farage is a prominent campaigner.

"We can't lose this referendum ... there will be a Big Bang of British politics: nothing will remain the same," Farage said. He said he would "destroy the old EU", together with 5-Star leader Beppe Grillo.

"On June 19 the 5-Star movement elects the mayor of the capital and changes Italy. On June 23 Britain leaves the EU and changes Europe. We will trigger a domino effect. After us, other northern European countries will leave, starting with Denmark," he said. "The EU is about to collapse, disintegrating in several pieces."

Municipal elections in Italy last Sunday put 5-Star candidate Virginia Raggi, 37, in the lead to become mayor of Rome ahead of the candidate from Prime Minister Matteo Renzi's center-left Democratic Party (PD). The race will be decided by a run-off vote on June 19.

www.yahoo.com/news/brexit-campaigner-farage-says-uk-italy-launch-eus-110004861.html?ref=gs
Why is Farage sticking his nose into Italy's business ? He doesn't like it when people from overseas comment on our referendum ???

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Corbyn really is a waste space. The big boy Brown is rolled in and in one speech shows what a big political beast looks like. Corbyn is wasting everyones time

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Corbyn really is a waste space. The big boy Brown is rolled in and in one speech shows what a big political beast looks like. Corbyn is wasting everyones time

Corbyn's too busy enjoying watching Cameron and the Tories fight each other.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

political beast , yep I guess he is, slipped into Lisbon via the back door and proceeded to Bugger everyone up the jacksee!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He is useless though, not sure many would disagree with that (gets helmet). As a leader you have to get out and lead, not watch in a corner

Totally useless. The EU vote is just showing him up for what he is further. This referendum should be above party politics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here