Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would it take to cause a fight inside the Amex?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brighton 0-4 CP, as new Palace target man Augustien strokes homes his fourth, CP's new manager Gus Poyet turns towards the West Stand arms aloft, laughing his head off and mouthing towards the remaining Albion fans.

(Home FA or League Cup tie).

....worse, even

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Calde signing for a relegated Crystal Palace, then coming to us on the first day of the season, scoring, then giving it the demented big 'un in front of the North.

Don't even say that... :nono: , I think that would just bring 20-30,000 people to tears more than anything... :cry:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
When that ridiculous rendition of the great Johnny Cash song is being pumped out, some dysfunctional rebel deciding to twirl their scarf anti clockwise instead of clockwise. They would get their head pummelled in and rightly so. Happy clappy uniform procedure must be adhered to unless you want to spark a riot.........

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
A vast-tackled man masturbating on my veggie pie. I'd like to think that almost all the strangers around me would join in in smacking about this randy, pie-spoiling splurter. Stewards wouldn't have seen the crime and charge up the stairs thinking something unjust caused this leathering, accidentally causing themselves to be on the side of the glue-splatterer.
Do you have any idea how I'm going to clean the spat raspberry jam on toast along with a gob full of hot tea from my laptop screen MB?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A cold pie & a warm beer.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
When that ridiculous rendition of the great Johnny Cash song is being pumped out, some dysfunctional rebel deciding to twirl their scarf anti clockwise instead of clockwise. They would get their head pummelled in and rightly so. Happy clappy uniform procedure must be adhered to unless you want to spark a riot.........

Superb :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here