Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would it take to cause a fight inside the Amex?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think you will find there has been a mass brawl in the away end when Millwall fans were fighting each other on the concourse. I know this because I work with a fan. It was a couple of seasons ago

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The wsu water slide breaking down!:moo:

No problems there... downloadfile.jpeg

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
We'll never have a mass brawl at The Amex until we have a mass at The Amex, and I'm not sure that'll happen.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A vast-tackled man masturbating on my veggie pie. I'd like to think that almost all the strangers around me would join in in smacking about this randy, pie-spoiling splurter. Stewards wouldn't have seen the crime and charge up the stairs thinking something unjust caused this leathering, accidentally causing themselves to be on the side of the glue-splatterer.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
There is going to be a Mass at the Amex in July to celebrate the jubilee of the Arundel & Brighton diocese!!
Could get tasty?

Dandyman

In London village.
We'll never have a mass brawl at The Amex until we have a mass at The Amex, and I'm not sure that'll happen.

The Bishop of Rome hath no jurisdiction in this realm of Albion.

I'm fine with some free wine and wafers, mind you.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A vast-tackled man masturbating on my veggie pie. I'd like to think that almost all the strangers around me would join in in smacking about this randy, pie-spoiling splurter. Stewards wouldn't have seen the crime and charge up the stairs thinking something unjust caused this leathering, accidentally causing themselves to be on the side of the glue-splatterer.

By the time they had collected their safety goggles it would all be over

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
You would need a decent band, some very good food and wine. A decent dress hire shop and of course a party shop for the facial coverings ................................

I'm sorry I have just read the question again, I thought it said what would it take to start a Masked Ball at the Amex.

my mistake

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brighton 0-4 CP, as Bolaise strokes homes his fourth, CP's new manager Gus Poyet turns towards the West Stand arms aloft, laughing his head off and mouthing towards the remaining Albion fans.

(Home FA or League Cup tie).

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Brighton 0-4 CP, as Bolaise strokes homes his fourth, CP's new manager Gus Poyet turns towards the West Stand arms aloft, laughing his head off and mouthing towards the remaining Albion fans.

Both of them?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Probably something to do with pies or beer.

Definitely catering-related for a full-scale riot. Queue-jumping possibly. Empty pies. Flat(ter) beer.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Hughton would be to smart for Poyet well if hes still here that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here