Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
With 72 places between the 2 sides, the second half performance is disappointing to say the least.

It's a shame that we don't look like we fancy having the chance for a competitive game against a Premiership side this season.

It's because we want 38 competitive games against prem sides next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We'll fork off you happy clapper! Everyone can have an opinion and don't need you to melt down every time any player get some critisism.
Happy clapper, ha.

If you can't be bloody happy now, what's the point?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The better team has won. Well deserved. Wake up call to some players.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Anyone who comes up with pathetic excuses why it's ok to lose to Lincoln City in the FA Cup are ridiculous. I can understand it that LFC have some far off imbeciles in glory hunting Indo China or whatever, but at Brighton? Give me a break. I remember attending the two finals in 1983 and they were as good as any other games I have seen.

Its not ok to lose any game but to be fair if you were to ask Tony Bloom or the majority of Brighton which they prefer Premier League football or a cup run its a no brainer!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Shame we're throwing it but considering Newcastle are going out too is a good concession, plus Liverpool and Tottenham upsets are going to be in the limelight, not us. Disappointing form from us however because I think the fans were up for continuing to the fifth round.

Fair play to Lincoln as they really gave it their all, and I'm sure the imps will be a happy bunch, probably end up getting an amazing draw as well.

The way we conceded those goals however was unacceptable and I'm sure Hughton isn't going to be too impressed. Thankfully we will be happy to see Stockdale, Duffy, Dunk, Stephens, Knocky, Hemed and Kayal back in action next week.

EFOT: Forget Tottenham

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here