Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - FA Cup

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Adekugbe and Hunt as the fullbacks with Pocognoli injured and Rosenior not ready.

Bruno and Bong will be wrapped in cotton wool.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would we be able to buy on the day I wonder ? Be good if I can look out the window the morning of the game, see if I fancy it, then mince up to the ticket office and snort it there in person. Couple of hours in Dicks pre-match to get in the mood, jobs a goodun.
Yes ! Tickets on sale tomorrow from 9am.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I wonder if 1901 members who don't turn up will be counted for the attendance.
Surely not, as that would add about another 3,000. I doubt even half of them will turn up.

My latest count up suggests about 8,000 regular home tickets have been sold.

Anyone have any idea of how many aways fans will come down? I'm guessing 500.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Fewer than that - they only brought 650 last season for a league match, the tin pot gimps.

It's probably their biggest game of the season. They wouldn't have any less than 400? Surely?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It was reported (on this thread I think) that they had shifted 400+ over 24h ago.

Are they all located in E1H or will they have the SE corner?

This is what I've been wondering. At first I thought they were as there were 5 columns of segregation in E1G, but that's gone now. I'm hoping they are in E1H as my mate has just bought us tickets right next to it. They'll either be in E1H, or they'll be in the normal away end. Can't see them being put in S1A, as I think that holds less than 400.

This is what I've been wondering. At first I thought they were as there were 5 columns of segregation in E1G, but that's gone now. I'm hoping they are in E1H as my mate has just bought us tickets right next to it. They'll either be in E1H, or they'll be in the normal away end. Can't see them being put in S1A, as I think that holds less than 400.

They may have E1H with them losing 5 rows on that block along with S1A. Or S1A may be the sterile area enabling us to sell E1H if we need it with the Dongs safely round the corner in S1B

I'm still deciding where to buy my ticket

Just a thought. About 8000 sold so far. If these 8000 are represented on the same basis as a league game in terms of STH's and those who pay per game it would mean that about 15,000 season ticket holders have not bought a ticket for this game.

That's a lot of people waking up Saturday morning, with F all to do.

The club could be in for a bit of a surprise if even a smallish percentage of this 15k decide they might like to do something unusual tomorrow, like watch the Albion play at home in a 3pm kickoff!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, and with no Park and Ride that means it's train or nothing.
Well doing your own park and bus is still an option I guess.

I've plenty of time so will be risking the 3rd world train service in Sussex.

Not sure if the club really thought this through. With our current form and league position, almost regardless of the opposition there was going to be a reasonable attendance and with no P&R and full car parks it's hardly going to entice more people. It would have made sense to open at least 1 P&R even if it's on a pay as your park basis. If they had opened the NS and had some P&R provision the attendance would be much higher IMHO

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
All Car Parking now SOLD OUT.

Sorry if I'm being stupid but does that include The Bridge Car Park? I think I've only ever seen that full once before.

Not sure if the club really thought this through. With our current form and league position, almost regardless of the opposition there was going to be a reasonable attendance and with no P&R and full car parks it's hardly going to entice more people. It would have made sense to open at least 1 P&R even if it's on a pay as your park basis. If they had opened the NS and had some P&R provision the attendance would be much higher IMHO

I agree.

We are already expecting upwards of 8000 for this game. That's more than virtually any game at Withdean and the Mill Lane Park and Ride was always working then, even for much smaller gates

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I shall be using my normal route OAP bus pass Haywards Heath to Old Steine and then 25 to ground then tge reverse to get home. Only 1 worry hope the attendance is low because bus home leaves Old Steine at 5.40 or have to wait for 271 at 6.20

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think it's been full for at least the last 3 home games.

I've got there half an hour before kick off a couple of times recently and there's still been quite a few spaces down the bottom. So is it sold out for tomorrow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here