Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Back in form, hope that's the end of his blip.

Knocky was very decent.
Hemed shoddy up top but helped out at the back.
Zamora :bowdown:

Murphy - Horrible. Seriously frustrating to watch.

Back to winning ways for Albion!

COYS!!

:albion2:

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Great result, thought Hemed worked his socks off today, shame he can't score, Dunk and Goldson were very solid in the face of some major provocation from that Blackburn lump!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I only listened to some of the second half so I'm genuinely asking a (hopefully) sensible question and not fishing.

Can you tell me why Hemed was shoddy and BZ is :bowdown:?
The commentary team were in agreement that BZ should have had a hat-trick.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
watched the live stream and still found myself riding the arse clutch everytime Dunk went near the ball in the area. much better thou.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd agree OP. Murphy just needs a full back bombing on like Bong or Rosenior - Ridgewell is left footed but not getting up & down. Kayal worked so hard today. Zamora was fantastic. Knockaert was classy & put a shift it. Blackburn were horrible to watch - anti-football & that made it hard for us to play low on confidence. Didn't dominate the game or look as assured as earlier in the season away games but it's a good gritty win.

Bong / KLL / Rosenior can't come back soon enough for me - surprised Murphy wasn't taken off for KLL either...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Back in form, hope that's the end of his blip.

Knocky was very decent.
Hemed shoddy up top but helped out at the back.
Zamora :bowdown:

Murphy - Horrible. Seriously frustrating to watch.

Back to winning ways for Albion!

COYS!!

:albion2:

Lua Lua back in for Murphy next week surely.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Maybe Hemeds place is in midfield? From what I heard on the radio he did indeed work his socks off, maybe he should consider a midfield career?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I only listened to some of the second half so I'm genuinely asking a (hopefully) sensible question and not fishing.

Because Zamora actually scored!

Don't think Hemed was shoddy, far from it, as [MENTION=20444]albie_noobs[/MENTION] he worked his socks off.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
There is a prick on Seagulls player saying Dunk has had unfair criticism in the last few weeks Whaaaaaaat! :facepalm: He has had a cracking good game today but lets not forget all the cluster **** mistakes! Go for it Dunk and get rid of the mistakes!!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
And don't forget Goldson - we didn't miss Greer.
Not Bruno's best

Yep, I was going to write a bit about Bruno but didn't want to take the focus off of how shite I though Murphy was.
Bruno was 50/50 for me. Average except for 4 or 5 horrendous clearances that could have punished us big time.

Great result, thought Hemed worked his socks off today, shame he can't score, Dunk and Goldson were very solid in the face of some major provocation from that Blackburn lump!

Yep, gave his all today and I'm genuinely gutted for him. He needs a goal to get his confidence back.
Goldson was fine for me today, solid except for 1 bad clearance.
Hemed arguably should have got a penalty too, that tackle by a CB right into his arch, didn't get any of the ball. Could have been serious.

Hemed 'shoddy' up top, he just seemed a bit slow and didn't offer anything when he had a fair chance on goal. He was great everywhere else on the pitch though.
BZ should have got a second goal. 1-1 with the keeper, smashed the ball right into the keepers arms. BZ was very good today though, got bullied relentlessly too.

Other than the first 3 minutes obviously :rolleyes:

Cracking shot on goal, I didn't realise it was on target and the keeper actually tipped it into the post until I saw the replay.
After the shot, dire. Every pass was just too late, off target or usually straight to a BR player. He also missed great opportunities for through-balls.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'd agree OP. Murphy just needs a full back bombing on like Bong or Rosenior - Ridgewell is left footed but not getting up & down. Kayal worked so hard today. Zamora was fantastic. Knockaert was classy & put a shift it. Blackburn were horrible to watch - anti-football & that made it hard for us to play low on confidence. Didn't dominate the game or look as assured as earlier in the season away games but it's a good gritty win.

Bong / KLL / Rosenior can't come back soon enough for me - surprised Murphy wasn't taken off for KLL either...

Lua Lua back in for Murphy next week surely.

Definitely.

Was initially expecting him to come on at 60+ minutes today but definitely not worth putting him on in those conditions.
Thugs, snow and a shite surface wouldn't have done him any favours.
Can't wait to see him back again though.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Would love to see Hemed start scoring again, I seriously think he could catch fire with a bit of confidence, can't shake that sight him standing on the hoardings at Craven Cottage arms aloft....marvellous scenes!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
At last a cracking game from Dunk well played :thumbsup:

He needed one more than most. Frustratingly, he has been half decent apart from his all too frequent bonehead 5 minutes per game of late.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Would love to see Hemed start scoring again, I seriously think he could catch fire with a bit of confidence, can't shake that sight him standing on the hoardings at Craven Cottage arms aloft....marvellous scenes!!

I reckon once he gets his next goal, he'll take off.

4134241.jpg

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Well done Lewis. He's been given by me since the beginning of the season but give credit where credit is due.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Dunk and Goldson both played very well especially with Brown being such a dirty ****, how he didn't get at least a yellow is a mystery.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here