Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can you honestly say that ALL of the lads in the photo you posted of the lads with the flag were behind you at the Watford game?

Not the flag picture no.

But the Watford picture yes. I will therefore delete the flag picture.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fair comment. The photo with thre flag was not at Watford. The second photo is at Watford according to the twitter post.

I know it was his group that involved in the behaviour I outlined in my original post, however because they were behind me I would find it difficult to identify exactly which ones were being the total idiots rather than just idiots. Hope this clarifies it for you.

Not the flag picture no.

But the Watford picture yes. I will therefore delete the flag picture.

Many thanks and I do understand.
I would hate to think someone was banned from watching Albion because they are in a photo posted on here,
especially if they were not at the Watford game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Many thanks and I do understand.
I would hate to think someone was banned from watching Albion because they are in a photo posted on here,
especially if they were not at the Watford game.

I don’t want any of them banned either. Just want them to take a long hard look at themselves and grow up a bit, which is pretty much what I said to them at half time.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I don’t want any of them banned either. Just want them to take a long hard look at themselves and grow up a bit, which is pretty much what I said to them at half time.

Unlikely to be honest. These types think they are great craic and having bantz regardless of how much they might be ruining the experience for others.
It's not just football either, you see these types a concerts too.
Just selfish people at the end of the day.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Try post #166 Read all of it. Saves me typing again.

I know you didn't post any photos Harry.

Apologies - now I see. :thumbsup:

Some of your other posts totally baffled me. Easy to get the wrong end of a stick. Especially when annoyed (by some of the other posts - not yours). Victor Meldrew on Pro-Plus :lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Yes fair enough, lads drunk at football can be a pain especially if the team are losing and you are older, behaving yourself and maybe sober.
I have asked one of them about the spitting and he was horrified, he says it didn't happen.
Now some on here have already read this thread and think all those lads were spitting at you.

He's not sure where calling Solly March " Dolly " came from, he laughed at that.

He said the hitting your group on the head was an accident, they had arms up in the air singing and touched heads in front.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He said the hitting your group on the head was an accident, they had arms up in the air singing and touched heads in front.

Once or twice is an accident. I’ve done it myself and apologised.

20 times in one half with no apology is not.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Once or twice is an accident. I’ve done it myself and apologised.

20 times in one half with no apology is not.

We can go round in circles, you have your side and they have theirs.
I'm not excusing their behaviour and as you said in your opening post ' drunken enthusiasm ' and maybe that is the issue with a group of 'yoof' at the football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here