Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Morteza Pouraliganji

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lies, damned lies and statistics. That stat would be skewed by your wonder posts that earn multiple thumbs :)

It would look much better if we still had thumbs down, as well.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I just came on here thinking there might be some more news on an Iranian centre half? But I’ve just gone back at least 6 pages and haven’t found mention of him once ��*♂️

I don't think it's happening (the signing of MP)...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
OK, so its not that you feel inadequate, you really are.
I prefer pessimistic with a dash of low self-esteem topped off a nice dollop of occasional bouts of debilitating depression.

Anyway you say potato nobody says potarto.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I prefer pessimistic with a dash of low self-esteem topped off a nice dollop of occasional bouts of debilitating depression.

Anyway you say potato nobody says potarto.

Well you could say "I don't give a toss how many thumbs I get". That would get you on the road to recovery.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well you could say "I don't give a toss how many thumbs I get". That would get you on the road to recovery.

I don't, my initial comment was in response to a BG reply.

Oh and not that you asked but cycling gets me pointing in the right direction (so to speak), just sometimes it's easier said than done.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I just came on here thinking there might be some more news on an Iranian centre half? But I’ve just gone back at least 6 pages and haven’t found mention of him once ��*

It's turned into a discussion about Life, The Universe and Everything (and BG). If we ever do sign him though (the Iranian, not BG) people will be in awe of the number of pages in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here