Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
“Strange how people say Brighton will be comfortable this season and we will struggle possibly. We will finish at least 15 points ahead in my opinion. “

Some of the people on FoxesTalk are delusional to the extreme :laugh:

Finish 9 points ahead of us ✅
Sell your best player whilst we strengthen massively ✅
Finish 15 points ahead of us ???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Biggest AZ transfer since Vincent jannsen. Brilliant, he was such a player ..... Why do we keep going for Dutch league crap.

Ps I really hope I'm wrong about this player. Sincerely

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Well, you’re never wrong about all our other singings

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Exactly. Jahanbaksh was top scorer in the Dutch league and level third in assists despite playing on the wing and not playing for one of the historically big Dutch teams like PSV or Ajax. If he signs, we are not getting any random player from the Dutch league, we'd be getting one of the best judging by those stats. I would be delighted if it comes off.

No doubt, if he signs, after two games some people will write him off (worst signing ever) and then they will go very quiet as he improves rapidly, never admitting their mistake.
Vincent j was top scorer in the Dutch league by a mile. And he is terrible. Davy klassen was amazing in Dutch league, cost Everton an arm and a leg and was terrible.

Dutch league players seem like a big big risk to me.

Hey ho what will be will be. As long as half the new signings are good we are on to a winner.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
“Strange how people say Brighton will be comfortable this season and we will struggle possibly. We will finish at least 15 points ahead in my opinion. “

Some of the people on FoxesTalk are delusional to the extreme :laugh:

Finish 9 points ahead of us ✅
Sell your best player whilst we strengthen massively ✅
Finish 15 points ahead of us ???

Like this?

'It really is quite simple. If we are in for him he will sign for us. If not then he's going Brighton. There is no competition between the two clubs. We're a much bigger club, offer more money and have better players to play alongside.'

I honestly thought Leicester were awful at the Amex, certainly one of the worst teams to visit. And had the luck been on our side that day, Muray and the pen and all, we would have only finished 3 points behind them.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
So i decided to do my own bit of sleuthing and leveraged a former Iranian housemate who works as a journalist for BBC Persia (yes there is such a thing).

He put me in touch with a sports journalist who also works for BBC Persia and this guy text Ali’s agent who would neither confirm nor deny.

He went on to confirm the Farsi media is reporting it all as a done deal to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I would imagine much of this is wax polished from a single source. Brian Owen thinks there is interest. Beyond that it's mostly re-cycled.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Vincent j was top scorer in the Dutch league by a mile. And he is terrible. Davy klassen was amazing in Dutch league, cost Everton an arm and a leg and was terrible.

Hey ho what will be will be. As long as half the new signings are good we are on to a winner.

And Propper cost less than half of what Klassen did and was great for us last season. Our scouting team have proven themselves to be excellent recently, so I will trust them over previous transfers from the Dutch league, assuming he does sign.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I hope he turns out better than that Ruud Van Nistelroy, he really was turd.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Like this?

'It really is quite simple. If we are in for him he will sign for us. If not then he's going Brighton. There is no competition between the two clubs. We're a much bigger club, offer more money and have better players to play alongside.'

I honestly thought Leicester were awful at the Amex, certainly one of the worst teams to visit. And had the luck been on our side that day, Muray and the pen and all, we would have only finished 3 points behind them.

From memory, Mahrez was their difference on the day

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So i decided to do my own bit of sleuthing and leveraged a former Iranian housemate who works as a journalist for BBC Persia (yes there is such a thing).

He put me in touch with a sports journalist who also works for BBC Persia and this guy text Ali’s agent who would neither confirm nor deny.

He went on to confirm the Farsi media is reporting it all as a done deal to us.

If you are wrong I will personally come round and shave your tash off.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
From memory, Mahrez was their difference on the day

Don’t think he was in it at all at The Amex, I honestly think it was an absolute travesty, we battered a very ordinary team, who only had two attacks.

At their ground though, it was completely the other way, our worst performance of the season alongside the WBA game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope he turns out better than that Ruud Van Nistelroy, he really was turd.

As a football nation, they are simply shitehouse. Robben was a total ****, too. Couldn't even do a Cruyff turn properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here