Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Five die in Afghanistan.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
He made a post calculated to produce those replies.

As I said earlier I am 100% against the UK's involvement in Afghanistan.

But in the light of 5 deaths I would not dream of making such an inflamatory post.

It's called empathy.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

But in the light of 5 deaths I would not dream of making such an inflamatory post.

It's called empathy.

Not much empathy for the Soldiers then if everyones more interested in trying to get Hybrid X banned because of one comment he's allowed to make.

I think you might be getting empathy mixed up with hypocrisy to tell you the truth.

Nevertheless. RIP to anyone who dies including the soldiers.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
20,000 civilians muredered......and 5 soldiers die in an accident.

note: it is these soldiers and their comrades that have killed the 20,000 civilians.

perspective please people.

....or insults and threats as it's easier to block off objective truth.

[MENTION=15618]helipilot[/MENTION] - it is the lack of perspective in this thread that equates to no care.
[MENTION=17583]The Camel[/MENTION] - anger and argument is only conjoured from within oneself, it is ones chosen reaction, and never from an external source.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Remind me who the troll is supposed to be again?

Erm, the one who made a deliberatly provative, insensitve post to generate lots of aggression? thats what a troll does.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
[MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION]

Giving respect to a human because they are "just following orders / doing their job" i find highly provocative and sensitive.

Provocation and sensitivity are subjective.

The numbers stated however, and the historic example for reference, are both objective, and will remain so even if this thread gets up to 100 zillion insults.....and the paradox is, subconsciously, this is probably why people insult / need a scapegoat.

note: aggression is like anger - see above post.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Erm, the one who made a deliberatly provative, insensitve post to generate lots of aggression? thats what a troll does.

Read post 100. Even Hitlony has showed on this thread compulsive trolling problems and he's supposed to be a mod? Aren't the trolls the ones who are posting nothing relevant to the thread?

If certain users on this thread who think it's incorrect to notice both sides to war, had been born 200 years earlier, they'd of been the people who'd of poked the disabled with sticks thinking they were funny whilst believing it was correct that black people were born to be slaves for them!?
Go forward to now, you lot think every solider is a hero whilst anyone they kill is worthless and in need of no remembrance!
Well done for helping with evolution aye!?

Anyways, where's your leader hitlony? I'm looking forward to a few more of his posts, last thing he was going on about on this heart warming thread was wether he was a man or a women whilst displaying a lot of deep rooted issues he has with the alternative angle. He clearly doesn't like me and hybrid X (bless him).

I'm actually looking forward to Hitlony and his obnoxious posts, the man really fails with self control/ self awareness.

Why is he always talking about tinfoil hats too? It shouldn't take too much linguistics to think why?

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A waste of human life, and another 'accident'....seems like ours, and our nato allies helicopters have some sort of problem.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the nationalism, hypocrisy, and disdain for human life in this thread is unbelievable in this day and age.....and some of the very same people are over in the march for england thread stating they are left wing.

True evidence of real delusion.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
the nationalism, hypocrisy, and disdain for human life in this thread is unbelievable in this day and age.....and some of the very same people are over in the march for england thread stating they are left wing.

True evidence of real delusion.

Left and right just makes them feel part of something. It's like football teams to these people. They have there view and they wont change it, just like their loyalty to a football team.

If the left started a war, the right would slag them off. If the right started a war, the left would slag them off!

Good way to get a war on the go, divide us in half.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

It's called empathy.

Ironically these two goons are instrumental in making a mockery of the very truths they are trying to expose. A few social skills would tell them that this is not the thread to be airing such opinions as it will result in.....................
.............actually scratch that, they have got exactly the response that they both thrive on.

This really it's a case of shoot the messenger not the message.

Another thread ruined.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Ironically these two goons are instrumental in making a mockery of the very truths they are trying to expose. A few social skills would tell them that this is not the thread to be airing such opinions as it will result in.....................
.............actually scratch that, they have got exactly the response that they both thrive on.

This really it's a case of shoot the messenger not the message.

Another thread ruined.
And another example of someone first input on this thread who's pretending to care. This ones an actual troll though who I'm presuming has probably been bothering Hybrid X for a fair while now based on how he's been over anticipating my every post over the last 6 months.

How many RIP's did you read? How many insults did you read?

Thoughts go out to the soldiers right? :tosser:

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And another example of someone first input on this thread who's pretending to care.

How many RIP's did you read? How many insults did you read?

RIP to the soldiers right?

You love the reaction you got and that is why you are still posting.

Typical hungry troll.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You love the reaction you got and that is why you are still posting.

Typical hungry troll.

You haven't even read the thread, who are you calling the trolll? it's not even my post which has caused all the drama you absolute plonk of a plank. Getting a little obsessed with me are you now?

Read through the thread and then come back to me with your usual insults. I'm not entertaining your sad boring life anymore. Just because Pastafarian finished it with you doesn't mean Im going to accommodate for him.
Just make friends with your family badfish and go home, you'll be glad once you've done it!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You haven't even read the thread, who are you calling the trolll? it's not even my post which has caused all the drama you absolute plonk of a plank. Getting a little obsessed with me are you now?

Read through the thread and then come back to me with your usual insults. I'm not entertaining your sad boring life anymore. Just because Pastafarian finished it with you doesn't mean Im going to accommodate him for you! just make friends with your family badfish and go home, you'll be glad once you've done it!

You two both thrive on this nonsense.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You two both thrive on this nonsense.

Anyways, when are you going to show some condolences to the soliders on this thread?

Your posts on this thread have only been about me (surprise, surprise) slightly insensitive wouldn't you say when people have died because of this?

Who's thriving off what remind me?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Anyways, when are you going to show some condolences to the soliders on this thread?

Your posts on this thread have only been about me (surprise, surprise) slightly insensitive wouldn't you say when people have died because of this?

Who's thriving off what remind me?

You carry on, enjoy yourself, reel a few more in and upset as many as you can.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You carry on, enjoy yourself, reel a few more in and upset as many as you can.

Come on Badfish, please, show some sort of condolence!? A RIP or at least a thought would do!? Look at the thread title for gods sake!

Go on, do it Badfish, type out something with thought. I'll help you out....

RIP.

(it's only 3 letters)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Read post 100. Even Hitlony has showed on this thread compulsive trolling problems and he's supposed to be a mod? Aren't the trolls the ones who are posting nothing relevant to the thread?

If certain users on this thread who think it's incorrect to notice both sides to war, had been born 200 years earlier, they'd of been the people who'd of poked the disabled with sticks thinking they were funny whilst believing it was correct that black people were born to be slaves for them!?
Go forward to now, you lot think every solider is a hero whilst anyone they kill is worthless and in need of no remembrance!
Well done for helping with evolution aye!?

Anyways, where's your leader hitlony? I'm looking forward to a few more of his posts, last thing he was going on about on this heart warming thread was wether he was a man or a women whilst displaying a lot of deep rooted issues he has with the alternative angle. He clearly doesn't like me and hybrid X (bless him).

I'm actually looking forward to Hitlony and his obnoxious posts, the man really fails with self control/ self awareness.

Why is he always talking about tinfoil hats too? It shouldn't take too much linguistics to think why?

I am in work.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I am in work.

is that another one of your cryptic threats?

I know someone who suffers from a rare type of autism. He's fanatical about conspiracy theories and ufos and he too uses NSC. He's a really nice young lad who's passionate about the Albion. I really hope he doesn't read some of your posts. It might make him feel very insecure about himself. Yes he believes in things away from the social norm and yes he has mental difficulties. Something you can't help but target for insults.
You should know better, Aren't you a Granddad now?

You could get seriously in trouble for some of the posts you've made based on the fact you're a moderator abusing mental illness. How do you think someone with learning difficulties would feel reading your 1834 AD styled posts?
Catch up Granddad, it's 2014! We're trying to kick prejudice out of football not keep it!

Any chance on toning down the mental illness insults for the thought of others who do use NSC who may actually be sufferers of mental illness?

If not, I know a group/organisation called 'Mind', I'm sure they'll be in touch.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
What a prick

I've just noticed this comment getting a thumbs up from a NSC mod!?

I thought better of NSC, it's hardly setting the standard???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here