Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Ticket binfest/availability

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Have I missed something? What is a season ticket holders guest?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Current availability (and there is no queue for tickets online)

East 651
South 77
West 646
North 210
Total 1,584

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That's very true to real life then Tay. ( Shoulders sag a little more.)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just got my tickets for the WBA game, Man City too expensive despite it's significance. (Very excited now)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Was quite surprised at the price difference for WSL for the 3 games.

City £50
WBA £35
Newcastle £40.

£15 difference makes a big difference to people.

Interesting that my ESL season ticket works out at more per game than the WBA price.

Actually, I've just looked at the pricing and the figures shown are for the wings, so not a proper comparison. Lowest cost for my seat would be £40.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Was quite surprised at the price difference for WSL for the 3 games.

City £50
WBA £35
Newcastle £40.

£15 difference makes a big difference to people.

To be fair, if there wasn't a lot of difference there would be no point in doing tiered pricing. You're supposed to think "well of course I'm going to the Man City game, but that West Brom game looks a bargain so I'll go to that too"... But then I don't agree with tiered pricing at all.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Current availability (and there is no queue for tickets online)

East 651
South 77
West 646
North 210
Total 1,584

Serious question.

I'm logged in (as a STH) but wanted to look at availability for when STH guest ticket availability is opened up on Thursday but I don't have the option to get to the ground plan, where you would normally click is red with a dash and no clickable option! (First world problems)

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Serious question.

I'm logged in (as a STH) but wanted to look at availability for when STH guest ticket availability is opened up on Thursday but I don't have the option to get to the ground plan, where you would normally click is red with a dash and no clickable option! (First world problems)[/QUOTE

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Serious question.

I'm logged in (as a STH) but wanted to look at availability for when STH guest ticket availability is opened up on Thursday but I don't have the option to get to the ground plan, where you would normally click is red with a dash and no clickable option! (First world problems)

You need to log on with a fan number that is allowed to buy tickets at this stage i.e. a Bronze or YS+ member with >20 member points.

And STH guest is not till next Tues.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Serious question.

I'm logged in (as a STH) but wanted to look at availability for when STH guest ticket availability is opened up on Thursday but I don't have the option to get to the ground plan, where you would normally click is red with a dash and no clickable option! (First world problems)[/QUOTE
sorry did that wrong!

I have the same problem on my iPad, fortunately I managed to get the ground plan and option to chose seat on my iPhone and managed to book Man City tickets.
Usually I can do it on iPad, bloody phone's so fiddly trying to put in bank card details! ...hopefully it's just a glitch.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Serious question.

Simply because they're not on sale to ST holders until Tuesday I'd guess, so doesn't let you in at all.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
By the lack of queue , it would suggest the priority system is at the right level.
Not sure why season ticket guests have to wait a whole week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here