Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Interesting. I think Hughton needs to start with his strongest line-up vs Blackburn on the weekend. That means starting Bobby, Baldock and KLL instead of Wilson, Hemed and Murphy, then see where we are at half-time. If this side goes a goal behind we're f*cked, I'd rather be 1-0 up after 45 minutes with a couple of tiring players than shotless and 1-0 down with players that are firing blanks.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lets not play stupid, were 7th in the PL and uv just lost to the Mighty Rotherham, youve got nothing to shout about.

Who the F*CK are you?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Even mentioning Palace tonight is embarrassing to us. EMBARRASSING. Their loss drops them to 7th in the PREMIER LEAGUE. Jesus, is there even a crumb of solace in them losing? No, absolutely none, they are pissing their pants at us.

Well said.
I'd die a happy man if this plastic and artificial rivalry with a LONDON club, died a death and they resumed their natural rivalry with Millwall.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Still we have a nice new shiny stadium, and these little clubs raise their game for a big championship club like us

The premiership is over rated

Villa, Leeds,Forest to play next season. Better than being stuffed each game in the premier league.

And without MAJOR spending that is exactly what would happen.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Have you really?

Yep - silly I know, and a waste of money, but so upset about the events of the past few weeks and particularly tonight.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I suspect there are many more pressing issues we are addressing during training than the taking of set pieces

You mean like selecting which boots to wear to maximise slipping and falling over all the frigging time?

Our set pieces are fecking terrible and they need to work on them. How many goal scoring opportunities have they squandered this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here