Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Great example of soaking up the pressure and hitting them on the counter. Could have been 3 or 4 at the end.

Well done lads!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Abso-bloody-brilliant!! Just watched that with 2 Newcastle fans in a pub in Cornwall. Now gonna watch their game feeling smug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Didn't try for a stream for the match at Wolves (we never seem to do well when I watch, and anyway there was commentary on BBC radio) - but I think I could bring myself to watch Newcastle v. Leeds (in the hope of watching while we retain our FIVE POINT LEAD over them!) Anyone got a good link to a stream?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Didn't try for a stream for the match at Wolves (we never seem to do well when I watch, and anyway there was commentary on BBC radio) - but I think I could bring myself to watch Newcastle v. Leeds (in the hope of watching while we retain our FIVE POINT LEAD over them!) Anyone got a good link to a stream?

Watching on VIPleague.tv as we speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sitting in a nice Italian restaurant in Wolves. The city centre isn't as bad as portrayed. Lapping up the win, performance of the team and travelling 3,000.

So many players were amazing, playing with skill and passion for the cause. Wolves long ball game ran out of gas.

I'll always remember this brilliant away day.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
According to sky sports at the time hudds winner at the end today took them to 7 points behind the leaders newcastle....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here