Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, i agree, i hope we come out of Brexit very well. We shall see, we both voted differently, it happens. Nice to see you do want us to come out of it well. :thumbsup:

I do, mainly for the poor *******s who voted remain, but also for the gullible *******s who voted leave. The minority who voted leave, for racist or xenophobic reasons, I wish nothing but personal disaster, and financial meltdown.[/QUOTE]:bla::bla::bla:
regards
DR

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, i agree, i hope we come out of Brexit very well. We shall see, we both voted differently, it happens. Nice to see you do want us to come out of it well.

I do, mainly for the poor and the excluded and the ignored who voted leave, but also for the gullible *******s who voted remain. The minority who voted remain, so that they could remain on the gravy train, because they were 'all right Jack' and earning massive wages/profits, and because they were in the cosy elite that thought being in the EU was their privilege, at the expense of the under-privileged, I wish nothing but personal disaster, and financial meltdown.
Corrected for you.

This service is free and involves no massive payments to the EU.........................................

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I do love the desperation of remainers. It has the sarcastic smell of 'napalm' in the morning.

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
For those few that have faith in our ability to the best possible deal for this country may need to think again.

The botched handling of a nuclear decommissioning contract has left the UK taxpayers with a bill of £100m.

Unbelievable but 2 American companies laughing all the way to the bank.

So how much will similar botched deals with the EU cost the UK taxpayer?

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I know you're really enjoying your current theme of calling people who disagree with you 'undemocratic extremists' but can you just explain why people who would prefer the soft Brexit you outline above to the hard Brexit preferred by UKIP members, a subsection of the Tory party and a minority of the general public deserve it?

Hardly controversial calling people who want to reverse/circumvent the referendum before the will of the majority can be enacted undemocratic and extreme. Entirely accurate and don't forget the Loon bit.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hardly controversial calling people who want to reverse/circumvent the referendum before the will of the majority can be enacted undemocratic and extreme. Entirely accurate and don't forget the Loon bit.

A period of demagogy politics which Mrs May is continuing which history will judge as a period where vision and foresight was sadly missing from our political leaders

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
For those few that have faith in our ability to the best possible deal for this country may need to think again.

The botched handling of a nuclear decommissioning contract has left the UK taxpayers with a bill of £100m.

How much has botched deals within the EU cost us over the years ?

D

Deleted member 22389

You talk about waste, how about the Europa building at a cost of £300m
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/eu-unveils-new-300m-space-egg-hq-europa-brussels/

How insensitive can you get, especially when millions of real Europeans are struggling.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I notice how the government is quietly backing away from all the hard brexit rhetoric.

The govt have never used the term hard Brexit... mainly because such a thing doesn't exist. There is Brexit or no Brexit. Hard Brexit is a tag invented by of the remoanians so they can whimper at the evil Tories.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I notice how the government is quietly backing away from all the hard brexit rhetoric.

Yep, think they are finally realising its will be better to pay to get some market access than leave with no deal and see the UK economy implode.

We need to impose a Brexit levy to pay for it, all other routes of raising funds due to this cretinous government's manifesto promises

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The govt have never used the term hard Brexit... mainly because such a thing doesn't exist. There is Brexit or no Brexit. Hard Brexit is a tag invented by of the remoanians so they can whimper at the evil Tories.

What happens if when Brexit has happened and Brexit means Brexit, that it isn't quite what some people expected - such as immigration not dropping much, The UK staying under the remit of various EU bodies as we don't have our own, parallel laws remaining in place, negotiations dragging on for years, still paying some contributions to The EU, etc? Is that still Brexit or is that no Brexit?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
£650m to build Scottish parliament, £4B to renovate ours.

Seems like a good deal to me

l wonder if The NHS will lose it's extra £350m a week it's getting for a few months to pay for that. I do hope not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
£650m to build Scottish parliament, £4B to renovate ours.

Seems like a good deal to me

A stunning deal, that's a bargain. I guess when you have the economies of scale like the EU working in your favour you can strike good deals like this?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You're using semantics to thinly vail your bullshit. Call it what you like but unless you're stupid you know the "no deal" end of the spectrum is a hard-Brexit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here