Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Milton Keynes Dons *** Official Match Thread ***

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm a little disappointed not to see a young striker / winger given a chance on the bench instead of one of the three midfielders, but that's just me being picky! The under 23's have just finished their game in Newcastle too!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC team v #MKD: Maenpaa; Hunt, Goldson, Huenemeier, Adekugbe; Murphy, Sidwell, Kayal, March; Towell; Hemed. #BHAvMKD

BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v #MKD: Ankergren, Duffy, Stephens, Norwood, Ince, Skalak, Murray. #BHAvMKD
Hardly the first team - but it doesn't look too bad! Here's hoping they do themselves a bit of good.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC team v #MKD: Maenpaa; Hunt, Goldson, Huenemeier, Adekugbe; Murphy, Sidwell, Kayal, March; Towell; Hemed. #BHAvMKD

BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v #MKD: Ankergren, Duffy, Stephens, Norwood, Ince, Skalak, Murray. #BHAvMKD
I like that. Not for the likely result, but just seeing some players back, and giving a change to others.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm a little disappointed not to see a young striker / winger given a chance on the bench instead of one of the three midfielders, but that's just me being picky! The under 23's have just finished their game in Newcastle too!

There were no strikers in the U23 squad. We only have injured Hambo. We have loads of wingers and attacking midfielders though.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC

BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC

cf: team vs Arsenal

13 Stockdale
2 Bruno 3 Greer 5 Dunk 30 Bennett
22 Holla 24 Ince 14 Calderon 18 Forster-Caskey
9 Baldock 11 O'Grady

It is arguable that our reserve squad is stronger.

Last edited:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Swap Hunt and Adekugbe for Rosenior and Pocognoli and we'd still be pushing for top 6 at least with that side, it's amazing how much depth we have at the moment in our squad.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pretty strong lineup from Hughton, even though it's a whole new defence and keeper. I'd be disappointed if that team lost to Milton Keynes.

Great to see Kayal, Hunemeier, Towell and Goldson given some competitive game time.

Just realised that is eleven changes from Fulham!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BHAFC ⚽️ ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC team v #MKD: Maenpaa; Hunt, Goldson, Huenemeier, Adekugbe; Murphy, Sidwell, Kayal, March; Towell; Hemed.
That's the stiffs! :ohmy:

As said yesterday, for the bulk of the last 40 years I could only dream of a first team that looked that good.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I've got a ticket in E1F. Were plenty available last weekend. ???

Too late now. I think I would have gone if we had played Charlton. MKDons are not an attractive opposition to me.

But when it came down I was actually discouraged by the ticket policy. My usual seat or past seats were never available at any time on the computer chart.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Baldock starts at right back! :eek:

:jester:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here