Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drum Monday!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'm in favour of a drum. I am not in favour of NSK being in charge of the drum.

They have to really get their act together tonight and make sure that they lead for songs that people actually know rather than the songs they sing on their own.

Step up NSK, don't let us down.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
[tweet]732116000632635392[/tweet]
This is a masterstroke.

Introduce Palace style goonery of the highest order to one corner of The Amex... in the hope that it will galvanise the rest of the ground into drowning them out.

Might just work quite well tonight.

Jan 30, 2008
this is a masterstroke.

Introduce palace style goonery of the highest order to one corner of the amex... In the hope that it will galvanise the rest of the ground into drowning them out.

Might just work quite well tonight.

do some people actually buy into this , i've seen it all now
regards
DR

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
To the moaners. How about you just get behind it for ONE GAME. Have your grumbles and cancelling your season tickets afterwards because of the nasty drum.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
To the moaners. How about you just get behind it for ONE GAME. Have your grumbles and cancelling your season tickets afterwards because of the nasty drum.

I'm planning on getting behind the team like I normally do. Except this time I'm going to have to ignore the sound of a ****ing drum as well.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I want a drum, why can't I have a drum, I pays my ticket, why should they have a drum, I want a drum. :tantrum::tantrum:

I'm hoping that instead of clackers, Barber will have arranged for one of these to be left under each seat tonight. But in blue & white, obviously.

Everyone should have drums.

81acBqmOacL._SX466_.jpg

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Totally agree. Some seriously sensitive people on here. Just get behind the team sing whatever bloody song you can hear and sing it in time. Failing that just roar incoherently to get some noise going, rather than get embarrassed by a drum. The Red Faction did a terrific job getting an atmosphere going at Boro, if we get half that I'll be happy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here