Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 3/3 - 5/3

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
They're actually better away from home.

In which case, Stoke are in trouble if they can't win there! These results are actually looking okay for us. No-one is catching us today (so far). I know we say look at the points not the position, but the more below us, the less likely they all are to overtake us.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Okay, it seems i was mistaken, it was the fact they are better away from home than the other teams down the bottom.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
These results are actually looking okay for us. No-one is catching us today (so far). I know we say look at the points not the position, but the more below us, the less likely they all are to overtake us.

True, but wins for Watford and Bournemouth today will probably pull those two to safety. The pack has thinned a little today, I think. (If it finishes like this of course.)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Allardyce
Moyes
Pards
Hodgson.

Come on chaps, there must be some posts defending these appointments, after the initial horror of such insular thinking.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Allardyce
Moyes
Pards
Hodgson.

Come on chaps, there must be some posts defending these appointments, after the initial horror of such insular thinking.

I'd agree completely with Moyes and Pardew but Allardyce? He's got a pretty impressive CV if you want a manager to come in during a crisis. As for Hodgson, I think you're trolling there. One of the most successful English managers still in the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here