Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adios Jack Harper.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Completely agree. It hasn't worked out for him here and he hasn't developed how all parties would have liked. But I don't think that justifies the vitriol.

I also see some posters already getting the knives out for 19-year-old Jordan Maguire-Drew. Nice.

?

He's doing fine there.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
For anyone interested in former development squad players, young Mr Harper made his senior debut for Malaga yesterday:-

[TWEET]1030871473907527681[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1031176421836836864[/TWEET]

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Never seemed to progress in our U23’s but playing for Malaga can’t be bad, could have been the Scottish League

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Long interview on radio 5 tonight. He sounded very scottish.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Talked to Sid Lowe in the Guardian today.....

"The Harpers had been on the road for 21 days when the engine failed 1,786 miles from where the journey began and still more than 100 from their destination, so they just set up home there. The family joke about how the Scots came by caravan and by chance: a fireman, a nurse and their children stranded in a vehicle they could not afford to fix, selling it and starting a new life where they had been left."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/07/jack-harper-interview-real-madrid-malaga-scotland

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Nice to see he’s making a decent career for himself at L1/borderline Champ level. Wish him all the best. Seemed a bit of a luxury player from the little I saw, but that suits his role/position in a way I guess.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here