Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Bravo [MENTION=338]smudge[/MENTION] , you've created a monster :laugh:

Brought about because I work with a couple of guys, senior officers here on board (Croatian) who basically called me out as a blinkered sheep for not believing that the U.S. govt were behind 9.11. They believe completely in all the theories mentioned on here.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Well....... (without reading 11 pages of this)

I dimissed as a conspiracy theory the idea that Yorkshire Police had covered their shortcomings and lied about the events at Hillsborough...but look at what we know now!

Like Fox Mulder I trust no-one , am open to alternative explanations but I demand a reason to believe.

chippy nick 1

Banned
Sep 24, 2017
Why? And why won't you answer any of the more difficult questions put to you? You're happy to dish out the insults and call people thick/sheep etc but whenever you actually have to quantify your argument, you can't.

Just answer the questions put to you. If you're so sure that you're right then it should be easy. Otherwise, you're just making yourself look extremely stupid.

I've tried being nice in asking you to provide some facts and stuff to back up what you believe, all you did was go on the attack again, misunderstand what I wrote and accuse me of being a snob from Eton.

By the way, just because someone can spell and write a coherent sentence it doesn't mean they went to public school. It just means they had a bit of respect for themselves so thought it might be a good idea to learn their own language.

I'll call this and then I'm out of this bullshit.

I recall on a Brexit themed thread you called me "dangerously thick".

So, I'm therefore within my rights to call you a total ****ing retard who probably has difficulty lacing his shoes. You've declined to say what you do for a living. I guess you clean windows, with your tongue.

You are a moron, you are incredibly stupid. The idea that you think that other people are close minded is massively insulting as you have the intellect of a potato.

I'm bored with pussy footing around on this. There's a reason why most people don't believe the same things as you do. It's because even the average thick person is FAR more intelligent than you.

The stuff you believe in, it's not true. I get that it's made you feel better about yourself but your time would be much better spent doing an online GCSE English course than trying to be David Icke (he's playing a game by the way and has got rich off idiots who believe in nonsense, like you).

You won't give your theory on Sandy Hook because you know it's bullshit. Everything you've said about 9/11 is ancient rubbish that has been discredited. You don't know anything that other people don't. I've read the same things and watched the same videos.

You're not special, you're just wrong.

Tough to accept, I understand but thems the facts bro.

Re brighton fellas previous comments, im absolutely in aw at the ridiculous and pathetic response you have written on here , clearly you have the brain of a mollusk and are extremely uneducated , your mind is so ****ing small that you cant even open it to possible happenings, also you are assuming i am linked to brighton fella, wake you stupid little pond life tadpole , your not smart / your not clever you are a proper bona fide COCK......

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Re brighton fellas previous comments, im absolutely in aw at the ridiculous and pathetic response you have written on here , clearly you have the brain of a mollusk and are extremely uneducated , your mind is so ****ing small that you cant even open it to possible happenings, also you are assuming i am linked to brighton fella, wake you stupid little pond life tadpole , your not smart / your not clever you are a proper bona fide COCK......

If you're not him then why are you so angry? What's offended you? Bizarre.

Seriously though, being insulted by an illiterate moron (or two) who can barely string a sentence together is a compliment to me. Cheers.

Love the idea that I'm some sort of toff too. I've lived in Sheffield for 25 years and have drunk in all the roughest boozers in the city. Don't think that would have worked well for a "toff".

He'd probably have "got his head used as a football" or something. Like "your mate" on here thinks he would have done to my sort (whatever that is) at school. So far off the mark it's hilarious.

Think there's a bit of projection going on there though as anyone reading this would guess that brighton fella has taken a few serious kicks to the head in his time. [emoji23]

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If you're not him then why are you so angry? What's offended you? Bizarre.

Seriously though, being insulted by an illiterate moron (or two) who can barely string a sentence together is a compliment to me. Cheers.

Love the idea that I'm some sort of toff too. I've lived in Sheffield for 25 years and have drunk in all the roughest boozers in the city. Don't think that would have worked well for a "toff".

He'd probably have "got his head used as a football" or something. Like "your mate" on here thinks he would have done to my sort (whatever that is) at school. So far off the mark it's hilarious.

Think there's a bit of projection going on there though as anyone reading this would guess that brighton fella has taken a few serious kicks to the head in his time. [emoji23]

Hate to spoil the fun but he's actually me.

Sorry.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hate to spoil the fun but he's actually me.

Sorry.
It's a conspiracy. Unless you can post in exactly the same idiotic, offensive parlance then where's your PROOF?

HA! court you owt didn't...i!! Just another idiot wat do you no from your public school just wanna talk shite an fink were all think less. You smell

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's a conspiracy. Unless you can post in exactly the same idiotic, offensive parlance then where's your PROOF?

HA! court you owt didn't...i!! Just another idiot wat do you no from your public school just wanna talk shite an fink were all think less. You smell

He's such a fool unlike all the users responding to his every post.

chippy nick 1

Banned
Sep 24, 2017

PARLANCE ??? thats a big word for north stand chat threads , have you been on your internet dictionary ??? spank bum man...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here