Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Appreciate we might have a game plan but surely a great opportunity to give it a go here and get 3 points? Bournemouth crowd will get on their backs the longer it stays 0-0 and a bit more in the attacking third could steal a win!

If the 2nd half goes like the 1st we'll lose 1-0

CH wants us still in the game at half time, he knew Bournemouth would have to come at us and if that's the best they can do, it's job done.

Second half we will be slightly more adventurous, but he will be happy with a point.

Too many people are expecting us to attack like last season, we can't go for it like that in this league every team can hurt you so quickly on the counter attack.

I think we are doing ok, and apart from Duffy the squad are working hard, Stephen's is class

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're ridiculously well drilled defensively.
this is the main reason i think we stay up this season.
Well it'll certainly help, but it still could be tough. Bournemouth are a team that's been struggling, and although they haven't had a good chance, this much possession must give them confidence.

We're not currently like the relegated teams that are in disarray, but most PL teams will score eventually if you let them have the ball this much. And we've shown we're capable of mistakes which could gift them a goal, like the Propper header and Duffy wayward pass.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
First time I have been scared every time Duffy gets the ball, on the plus side best I have seen Stephens play for a long time. Bournemouth slightly better of two poor sides in my opinion.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Very efficient so far. Duffy piss arsing about a bit but Stephens back to his dominant best. Can't see them scoring as they seem a tad toothless, so a breakaway or two would be fantastic

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I get that CH doesn't want to concede and that a point would be good, but we are making them look like Barcelona without the goals. I hope for a slightly more expansive and forward thinking Albion 2nd half. Just 20% more forward thinking. We need to give the Cherries something to remind them that they can be hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
CH wants us still in the game at half time, he knew Bournemouth would have to come at us and if that's the best they can do, it's job done.

Second half we will be slightly more adventurous, but he will be happy with a point.

Too many people are expecting us to attack like last season, we can't go for it like that in this league every team can hurt you so quickly on the counter attack.

I think we are doing ok, and apart from Duffy the squad are working hard, Stephen's is class

This. Level at half time in away game is a good scoreline in this division. 3 or 4 years down the line maybe we'll be in a position to boss matches. Not yet.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not sure what package you have, I am sure if you tell them you have a cheaper deal in mind with sky, they will offer a cheaper price. Look online what sky have to offer. Price rises in November give everyone the right to cancel their current package. You don't have to haggle just say you can't afford what your paying as your having to cut your hours at work. They won't want to lose your custom. Good luck. If you need any advice, let me know.
Mate (or lady mate-ess) - I know all that. I also know it just doesn't work when I try it (and believe me, I've tried haggling many many times - and always with disastrous results, which end up with costing me more money!) For some of you, it's a difficult thing to understand, but either you're born with the ability to do it, or you ain't. End of!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here