Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like Lewes to burn On Thursday night.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes! Confirmed it's Cameron with a pig being burned . Good news. I hope the Tory voters line the streets of Lewes, heads held in abject shame. Burn ya *******, burn!!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes! Confirmed it's Cameron with a pig being burned . Good news. I hope the Tory voters line the streets of Lewes, heads held in abject shame. Burn ya *******, burn!!!

Which society is doing this?

I was told yesterday that one is going to be a "world record" tall one. I had no idea anyone would care enough to have kept a record.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Which society is doing this?

I was told yesterday that one is going to be a "world record" tall one. I had no idea anyone would care enough to have kept a record.

No idea. I don't go anymore as I find the Lewes bonfire societies too up their own arses.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

CapturePNG.png

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I was under the impression that the societies like to keep their tableaux a secret. Bit ****ish of whoever initially took the picture and sold it to journo's. Would imagine he'll be on one of the fire sites tonight!!!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

You keep hanging on to your tiny, tiny sense of moral superiority based upon drunken Uni jinks, whilst those of the active electorate who voted Tory (gaining the most votes by the way) continue to look to the Conservative government to reduce spending and freebie handouts to the workshy and feckless parts of our society. But you enjoy your little moment of triumph in the middle of what will probably be a fifteen year period without a Labour government, bet it feels soooo good huh?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You keep hanging on to your tiny, tiny sense of moral superiority based upon drunken Uni jinks, whilst those of the active electorate who voted Tory (gaining the most votes by the way) continue to look to the Conservative government to reduce spending and freebie handouts to the workshy and feckless parts of our society. But you enjoy your little moment of triumph in the middle of what will probably be a fifteen year period without a Labour government, bet it feels soooo good huh?

Certyainly feels good not to have a labour government. They've been useless.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Put you off your pork baps ! Get over it it's the sort of thing Rugby guys get upto on Tour. :nono:
It always happens every weekend in Burwash heard that in the paper shop. He's retired now.:timmy:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Remind me, when is it you're effing off ? You're sounding like one of those blokes at the end of a bar, smelling of piss, that goes on and on and on and on.

Anyway, why has nobody mentioned Archer ? Shame on you all !!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Remind me, when is it you're effing off ? You're sounding like one of those blokes at the end of a bar, smelling of piss, that goes on and on and on and on.

Anyway, why has nobody mentioned Archer ? Shame on you all !!!!

Don't get so worked up by what someone posts on here, it's all a bit of fun.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Don't get so worked up by what someone posts on here, it's all a bit of fun.

What an ironic post. Wow to quote [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION].

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Stop squabbling, honestly!
I really miss Guy Fawkes night in Lewes, the anarchy was great.......................and the chestnuts.
You are a very lucky to get a chance to partake.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Stop acting like a little bitch. It's the internet, calm down.

*** Cough *** "I like a well cooked plate of grub as much as anyone but it seems these days everyone imagines themselves as a Michelin starred chef. They have to describe the process, trying to impress with the ingredients they e sourced from the limbless albinos of the Himalayas, constantly asking you as you eat what you think about this aspect of the meal or that aspect of the meal. People poncing about with roast potatoes, the traditional roast or making out a plate of pasta is anything other than Italian peasant food.

"This saffron infused rose water really brings out the earthy quality of the lamb"

Steak. Every ***** got an opinion. It's the easiest thing in the world to cook yet we are subjected to reams of info about it pre-cooking regime, it's time in the pan and it's resting procedure. I don't care if Fu Man Choo cooked it with his feet, give it here.

In a restaurant fine, I expect some extra care over my meal, at a mates house for a spot of dinner it's tragically boring and it's gone too far."

And I'm sure I don't need to point out your utterly hysterical posts on the general election thread - "I'm effing leaving the country because of this !!!" despite the fact you were leaving anyway.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
*** Cough *** "I like a well cooked plate of grub as much as anyone but it seems these days everyone imagines themselves as a Michelin starred chef. They have to describe the process, trying to impress with the ingredients they e sourced from the limbless albinos of the Himalayas, constantly asking you as you eat what you think about this aspect of the meal or that aspect of the meal. People poncing about with roast potatoes, the traditional roast or making out a plate of pasta is anything other than Italian peasant food.

"This saffron infused rose water really brings out the earthy quality of the lamb"

Steak. Every ***** got an opinion. It's the easiest thing in the world to cook yet we are subjected to reams of info about it pre-cooking regime, it's time in the pan and it's resting procedure. I don't care if Fu Man Choo cooked it with his feet, give it here.

In a restaurant fine, I expect some extra care over my meal, at a mates house for a spot of dinner it's tragically boring and it's gone too far."

And I'm sure I don't need to point out your utterly hysterical posts on the general election thread - "I'm effing leaving the country because of this !!!" despite the fact you were leaving anyway.

I think you take stuff too personally. If you're going to dish out insults you need to get thicker skin. Anyway, if I'm going to discuss politics with anyone this afternoon it certainly won't be with you. I think I've posted way too much in response to the board's resident right wingers and loony conspiracy theorists on here of late, it's like pearls before swine. A good day to you.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Alex Salmond, Jimmy cranky and all other jingoistic idiots. please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here