Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United v Albion, Sat 17/3 @ 19:45, allocation: 5,500, ticket discount for STHs

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Interesting if we do beat Man U, prices are Wembley for semi...

£45, £65, £85 and £115

Pretty disgusting

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
It was due last night, and then today so **** knows quite frankly. I can only guess there is a LOT of stuff going on behind the scenes.

Which suggests the clubs can't agree, which in turn suggests (to me) bad news for us fans.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Which suggests the clubs can't agree, which in turn suggests (to me) bad news for us fans.

I'm not sure the clubs have anything to agree to. The TV companies and FA choose the scheduling and the clubs meet the obligation given to them.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The thing is, you KNOW it is going to kick off from fans WHATEVER way they do it with the TV slots available. It is inevitable given the draw and the clubs involved. Man Utd v us, Wigan v Saints, probably Sheff Wed or Swansea v Spurs, and Leicester v Chelsea (the nearest). But when you're talking late Friday night, late Sat night and Sunday afternoon/early evening, no travel is easy for large numbers of fans. It is going to be a massive binfest in all scenarios, so they may as well face the music and get on with announcing it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
The thing is, you KNOW it is going to kick off from fans WHATEVER way they do it with the TV slots available. It is inevitable given the draw and the clubs involved. Man Utd v us, Wigan v Saints, probably Sheff Wed or Swansea v Spurs, and Leicester v Chelsea (the nearest). But when you're talking late Friday night, late Sat night and Sunday afternoon/early evening, no travel is easy for large numbers of fans. It is going to be a massive binfest in all scenarios, so they may as well face the music and get on with announcing it.

You could still make it easier though by having the following kick off times:

Saturday 1pm and 5pm
Sunday 1pm and 3pm.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here