Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A threadful of NSCers who seem to have wandered off into the Sunset

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
... Hilter. Last seen as a steward in the upper reaches of WSU. Have tried luring him into posting several times recently by name checking him in threads featuring his (in his head at least) best mate John Lydon but to no avail. He's not biting. Hope the nice but mad BUFFOON is OK and out there having real life good times somewhere.

NMH Emigrated to Sweden a while ago. I hope he is still around ...we had our moments but I met him at a NSC do and we got on really well. Which seems to be a recurring theme. People appear total arses on here, but in real life they are good folks.

Anyone remember Frank (rip). There was loads of times this place went into meltdown with some of his arguing. Again, he could be a cantankerous old barsteward, but actually in real life he was ok.

I know quite a few people who don't post on here anymore, especially as it is seen as dominated by right/ left wingers who won't tolerate anyone else's opinion...as in the brexit thread. This place gets intolerable when it turns into a place of personal attacks...HB&B suffers a lot as does BG..but that is the way of social media these days.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
NMH Emigrated to Sweden a while ago. I hope he is still around ...we had our moments but I met him at a NSC do and we got on really well. Which seems to be a recurring theme. People appear total arses on here, but in real life they are good folks.

Anyone remember Frank (rip). There was loads of times this place went into meltdown with some of his arguing. Again, he could be a cantankerous old barsteward, but actually in real life he was ok.

I know quite a few people who don't post on here anymore, especially as it is seen as dominated by right/ left wingers who won't tolerate anyone else's opinion...as in the brexit thread. This place gets intolerable when it turns into a place of personal attacks...HB&B suffers a lot as does BG..but that is the way of social media these days.

What happened to Dave The Gaffer ?

NMH got a life ban from here.

Cornish Seagull doesn't seem to post anymore which worries me a bit, but his dad does so I'm guessing he would have relayed any news.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Laughing Bluebird.

Glasfryn's absence worries me a bit. I know he had health issues, I hope he's ok.

Yes Glasfryn was always prolific on the match day threads. Cornish Gull (or was it Seagull) was another one who had long running health issues and I haven't see him post for an age, hope that they both just gave up on NSC rather than anything more sinister.

Edit, just seen that Hillian raised the same concern about Cornish Seagull in the post above.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I still consider it a rare privilege to have been present at the Brewery Tap and within earshot when the following bizarre introduction took place: 'Kinky Gerbil, this is AJ's Love Monkey' :lol:

It was Gerbil, not Kinky Gerbil. Different posters.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Returned under a new name.

But who as ? Posts about using household or storecupoard ingredients as lube seem to have dried up, excuse the pun ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've met 8ace a number of times. Very decent bloke.

Strange this. Appears to be the case yet he had a properly bizarre vendetta against me on this site for about 2 years, because I started a thread asking about food serving times at The Sportsman. He decided out of nowhere to call me a c**t for starting that thread, and then would just follow me around the site on and off for about 2 years, calling me a c**t.

He eventually stopped when I DMed him asking what his problem was. Odd.

I also miss Mr Burns, but more for entertainment and debate purposes.

Many of us know Mendoza and can see that he's way too busy.

Chesney Christ is my brother and recognised how much time he used to waste on here.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
But who as ? Posts about using household or storecupoard ingredients as lube seem to have dried up, excuse the pun ?

They have now confirmed for themselves - see post 164. [MENTION=25244]Puppet Master[/MENTION]. They seem to have calmed down a bit over the years :)

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here