Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking in Falmer

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
There seems to be less vigorous parking enforcement around Falmer. When walking back past "Farm Shop" City fan leant through taxi open window an nicked keys. Causing mayhem as Taxi was first in queue for lights. Anyone see what happened ? Anyone Park in Falmer ? Is there more parking allowed ?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
The Farm Shop makes a killing from season ticket parking spaces there. Used to be only a small space allocated, but increased the size of the car park as it's proven to be very popular.

Can't remember exactly how much they charge, but it's a fair old whack.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
The Farm Shop makes a killing from season ticket parking spaces there. Used to be only a small space allocated, but increased the size of the car park as it's proven to be very popular.

£350/car for season, all matches including friendlies etc. 5 of us share so £70 each a season. Worth that for the convenience

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Have we ever had a thread about parking before? These never seem to happen often or at least till the end of the season.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That question could be asked about most threads on a message board. No need to contribute if you don't find it interesting. ��

Have we ever had a thread about not needing to contribute to a thread if you don't find it interesting? These never seem to happen often.

You are correct. That question could be asked about most threads and irritating reminders about not needing to contribute if you don't find a thread interesting.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's good to see greed hasn't set in now we're Premier League.
I mean, those £15 to park signs for the café are very very reasonable I think.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

We walk back past it after every game - there is ALWAYS someone kicking off about cars pulling out in front of others. Those pulling out of the farm often ignore pedestrians on the pavement. It's a free-for-all. Quite amusing to watch.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We walk back past it after every game - there is ALWAYS someone kicking off about cars pulling out in front of others. Those pulling out of the farm often ignore pedestrians on the pavement. It's a free-for-all. Quite amusing to watch.

Hold on a minute, they pay £350 a year to park there, they can push out whenever they like for that money, surely. How much do we pedestrians and cyclists pay to walk that stretch of road after all.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to be a growing number of clevor trevors parking in pole position on the grass opposite the Bridge car park, directly across the road from the disabled bays.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
I still & always will miss The Goldstone, and all the great free parking around Hove Park and down the Sackville Road area. It was absolutely brilliant! :ffsparr:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Seems to be a growing number of clevor trevors parking in pole position on the grass opposite the Bridge car park, directly across the road from the disabled bays.
I noticed that for the friendly but the ones i saw all had disabled badges.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
£350/car for season, all matches including friendlies etc. 5 of us share so £70 each a season. Worth that for the convenience
Isnt it lovely how those so against the stadium make money from it. Heartwarming.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here