Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any streams?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The 'x's to close the ads are typically not in the usual top left or top right to close them.

As I say: WAIT

I mean it: WAIT

Maybe a minute and then look carefully for small 'x' possibly nowhere near the ad, but still over the video.

Worked! Cheers. As Bozza says, if you wait, other 'x's will appear, which are the ones to close the ads (not the Xs which are in the corners)

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Install ACE PLAYER on your computer. Then use "footballol" for streams. Click on the ACE stream one. If there isn't there will be a link to a browser one.

I'm learning how to use KODI and there is a cracking quality one on njm soccer and also on woody sports zona sports 3.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm screwed - none of them seem to work

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Ive clicked away all the ads on Ubuntu/Firefox, allowed the outdated Flash player (it worked on Saturday) but I've got an error I haven't encountered before... 'Cannot load M3U8: 404 not found'.

Not sure mate just watched the first half working fine!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ive clicked away all the ads on Ubuntu/Firefox, allowed the outdated Flash player (it worked on Saturday) but I've got an error I haven't encountered before... 'Cannot load M3U8: 404 not found'.

Got this Saturday, tried a couple more times and it worked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here