Jun 5, 2011
obika-l229-1352904_478x359.jpg

Obika scored on his full Albion debut against Port Vale

PUBLISHED
11:49 11th February 2014
by Ferret
ON OBIKA has a shout at 6/1 for last goal"
Ferret
Leonardo Ulloa burst back to goalscoring form on Saturday and secured not only the three points for Brighton, but also a very nice 7/2 payout for followers of this column after we headlined him to score first.CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
The best Albion chances in the match fell to Ulloa, but it was actually one of his hardest opportunities that he converted and that will boost the Argentinian marksman's confidence as we head into the business end of the season.
Tonight Leeds United come to Brighton in what is sure to be an entertaining spectacle.* Sky Bet, the official sponsors of the Football League, have installed Albion at a shade of odds-on, 19/20 to secure a fourth straight win at the Amex. The visitors are priced at 14/5, with the draw separating the two at 5/2.
To be honest, Sky Bet's odds compilers have done a great job in pricing up this match and I have found it very hard to spot a weakness in their calculations. For that reason I will be taking a very close look in the 45 minutes before kick-off and tweeting tips, so follow [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Ferret to ensure you receive them.
In the interim though, there is a modicum of value among the goalscorers.* As well as our regular punt on KEMY AGUSTIEN (20/1, first goal); JON OBIKA has a shout at 6/1 for last goal. I have a hunch he may get more minutes than on Saturday and is due to open his league account for the Seagulls.
Check back with me on Tuesday night, but in the meantime good luck and happy punting!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES

Albion v Leeds United:
Tuesday 11th February, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Hull City (FA Cup):
Monday 17th February, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Wigan Athletic:
Saturday 22nd February, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills